Garden Route Trail Park Shutdown???

JohanDiv

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any trail under forest canopy is just magic. Sadly one of very few places with a forrest tail as well.

Hopefully at some point bits will become available to ride.

Camping accomodation to start with could also work. Trail side accommodation is a huge bonus.

• 6 months later...

I broke my femoral neck there and never got a chance to go back and ride it again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another post on FB regarding the rebuild/re-opening of the GRTP. Membership etc to help with the financing of GRTP. I'm definitely going to make use of GRTP next year. 93002b66006fcfafad3a4907bc04318b.jpg

Edited by BSG

• 2 months later...

This is great news, I am in Wilderness till Tuesday and have been looking for a place to ride, where can I go to get a day permit to go for a ride?

This is great news, I am in Wilderness till Tuesday and have been looking for a place to ride, where can I go to get a day permit to go for a ride?

I'm sure you will get it from your nearest cycling shop in your area.

Rode there 2 weeks ago ...Rob has been very busy fixing old and creating new trails...

Long drop was pretty much done , but lots off work still to be done on the lower trails.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE GRTP ...Rob builds ace trails.

Great, thanks, hoping to go tomorrow and Tuesday, much of excited, was starting to think that bringing the bike along was going to be a waste