IQ Square Power Meters

OnTheRicky

I found IQ Square Power Meters and their tech seems to be promising and comes in at a price point that most people can afford. 

I'd be interested to see some reviews once the devices start shipping in March. 

Has anyone ordered one?  

Have kept an eye on them.  Their communication is quite good and the tech looks like its working.

Might be the cheap entry point everyone has been waiting for.......

Ist such a joke... Everyone comes in planning to have this great price point.. Stages was supposed to be the mark, then 4iiii, and they've just been around the same once you get the distribution and LBS margins involved...

Hoping, but only very slightly.

Essentially a Stages pod without the crank arm and was brought to attention it will increase Q-factor significantly.

This is my main concern. Only the large of hip need apply

Essentially a Stages pod without the crank arm and was brought to attention it will increase Q-factor significantly.

even out the Q factor. This increases by 16mm per side.

16mm sounds like a lot to me

My main concern is backing something that hasn't provided any proof of concept yet.

Take LIMITS and Watteam, people who supported these crowdfunding efforts came out basically empty-handed.

Is this significant? IIRC DC Rainmaker said it wasn't a biggie. Would like to hear your input

Is this significant? IIRC DC Rainmaker said it wasn't a biggie. Would like to hear your input

For some yes it is believe it or not and others not so much. I know this isnt the most technical answer you looking for but Q factor does play a roll in set up and pedal stroke etc.

Might be the cheap entry point everyone has been waiting for.......

Have a look in classifieds. plenty deals on robust cylceops hubs. its all you really need.

• 1 month later...

Anyone bought one of these power meters yet?  Know shipping is about to start (maybe) and is way behind schedule

At 129 Euro (shipping 20 Euro) it is quite an attractive price.  Still now reviews available and probably will only ship in April

Anyone going to take a chance?