DH WC Fantasy League

Headshot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i am in, I normally suck at this fantasy league stuff!!!!

whatever you do ... do not pick Katy Kurd ..... #LearnFromMyMistakes #BadDecisions #RatherChooseNoOne

Pinkbike EWS league created for those with time to manage 2 teams:

https://www.pinkbike.com/contest/fantasy/enduro/league/?leagueid=11601

Entered:

Jared Graves not there? He might have been a nice cheap pick, had he been available. I know He was also involved in the Rhino horn /power story, but he's more likable. Of course I dig Sam the man as well, its just natural to want to back a underdog. But then again, they say, Gamble with your head, not your heart" ..

Heart wants to go with Eddy, I like the guy. Rude is going to give Hill a run for his money this year for sure, just cant like the guy enough. Powerful kid though. 

On the Girls side, Cant not back Courdurier.. (another head decision)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

...and it's really much easier than the DH questions. I'm confident that I'll get full marks for this one.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the sickest team selected at the beginning of the season, and all 6 of them are attending. Stoked.

I couldn't sleep last night, guilty conscience..

I took Greg out of my Fantasy team (he's always been there as a heart pic) 

I just don't see him taking it against all those fast Frenchies and he comes at a price.  

But world champs is a patriotic affair, We should make a rule that you have to have a SAFFA in your team for worlds to play.

I'm quite excited to see the "big dogs" battle it out against each other. There has been some races but nothing a BIG as this and never with all the big names. 

Either way, I'm hoping you pick some good slop surfers cause It aint going to be sunny on Sunday!

I couldn't sleep last night, guilty conscience..

I took Greg out of my Fantasy team (he's always been there as a heart pic) 

I just don't see him taking it against all those fast Frenchies and he comes at a price.  

But world champs is a patriotic affair, We should make a rule that you have to have a SAFFA in your team for worlds to play.

I'm quite excited to see the "big dogs" battle it out against each other. There has been some races but nothing a BIG as this and never with all the big names. 

Either way, I'm hoping you pick some good slop surfers cause It aint going to be sunny on Sunday!

I've got Greg on my team, haha. Let's see what happens. Not so sure that the rest of my team are that well acquainted with the mud. I'll post my team here once substitutions are locked.