DH WC Fantasy League

Headshot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My "no thought quick pic team" really did not perform this past weekend, with my only points coming from Katy Curd who had a less than inspirational performance.

post-5403-0-01487300-1556523584_thumb.jpg

Gutted for Vergier..

I had him and Rach A for my "expensive" pics and had he not crashed out I would have been in the points. Points came in from Walker and Rach, and some locals which are usually a good pick at home.

65.gif Loris Vergier   3

193.gif Matt Walker   135

166.gif Jure Jabjek   50

13.gif Jackson Frew   0

193.gif Rachel Atherton   200

69.gif Sandra Rubesam   70

Really bummed about Santacruz's blackout. They have some head-scratching to do, and I'm not talking about puzzling about with pointless suspension settings and pitt-vlogs when you're not performing. 

Rachelle A looked out of touch on the bottom half of that course. Like she was getting tired? 

It was a darn physical track though, I was cringing watching the men blow through those G-outs on the bottom. (The Coil vs Air shock vlog with Jordy was quite interesting)

Edited by Bos

My "no thought quick pic team" really did not perform this past weekend, with my only points coming from Katy Curd who had a less than inspirational performance.

I consult for a small fee on team selection Hairy. Looks like you need some help there. Bwahahahaha

You chose two injured riders and two 'unqualified' riders?

Wow. Just. Wow. 

Edit: and one female racer who isn't even riding WC anymore. Goddam! Hahahahahahahahahahah!

Edited by Odinson

You chose two injured riders and two 'unqualified' riders?

Wow. Just. Wow. 

Edit: and one female racer who isn't even riding WC anymore. Goddam! Hahahahahahahahahahah!

Definitley the definition of a 'fantasy team". 

Katy is all I could afford :P

For the next race, print out all the racers' names, cut them out, stick it on a board, blindfold yourself, shotgun three beers, spin around 10 times and then throw 6 darts at the board. 

Guaranteed you'll get a better score than this round. 

Nah .. too scientific

For the next race, print out all the racers' names, cut them out, stick it on a board, blindfold yourself, shotgun three beers, spin around 10 times and then throw 6 darts at the board. 

Guaranteed you'll get a better score than this round. 

• 9 months later...

First person to create a Bikehub league, share the deets here or create a 2020 thread. Last year I came stone last, this year I'm actually going to update my team as riders get injured   :w00t:  :lol:

First person to create a Bikehub league, share the deets here or create a 2020 thread. Last year I came stone last, this year I'm actually going to update my team as riders get injured   :w00t:  :lol:

Also learnt valuable lessons RE keeping your "team" updated :)

This year is a tough one with so many top riders coming back from injury, as well as all the youngsters that are pretty mean at the moment. As well as the increasing popularity of riders jumping around to and from DH and EWS.

Edited by MarcBurger

All I know is, the French are a force not to be messed with... Between Loic looking like he's riding a trophy truck on rails and Amaury thats able to hold on to the craziest lines, the others are battling for 3rd..

Even in the ladies field, theres a hoast of strong contenders breathing up the necks of the Brits and Trace..

Is Rachelle not starting Lousa?