Where do you store your stuff on a Scott Spark?

edgarblount

Team Canondale used a hydration vest in the Epic. Does anybody maybe know what make/where to get this hydration vest?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great, but not in white...............

JIP ...   :whistling:

it was on special and I thought I would give it a try ....

Thankfully there are MANY of these bags available in BLACK.  :thumbup:

Good luck fitting anything else in that triangle besides 1 x 750ml bottle  :whistling:

JIP !

Even a large bottle was a tight fit in the Trek Fuel EX5 ....

I also have the Syncros Matchbox Tailor HV1.5 Bottle Cage with the pump, multi tool and chain breaker.

There's no need to strap chain quick links to your frame or brake cables, there is actually a place made for two of them inside the toolbox where they fit nicely.

On the back I have a bottle cage mounted on my seatpost with two CO2 bombs.

When just out on training rides I put the bomb adapter, plugs, plug tool and mini squirt lube in my back pocket. For a race I mount that stuff, minus the lube, with a spare tube on my seatpost underneath the bottle cage.. Obviously I'm not running a dropper post with this setup. 

attachicon.gifSeatpost.jpg

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2018-11-27 at 08.59.12 (1).jpeg

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2018-11-27 at 08.59.12 (2).jpeg

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2018-11-27 at 08.59.12 (3).jpeg

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2018-11-27 at 08.59.12.jpeg

attachicon.gifWhatsApp Image 2018-11-27 at 08.59.13.jpeg

attachicon.gifp5pb15367483.jpg

WOW !

Thanks.  Never knew I could fit a quick link to the chain tool ....

• 1 year later...

I have a thick plastic ziplock bag that I use for road and MTB and carry in my pocket:

Multi-tool, Bomb + adapter, tyre-levers, plasters, money, valve core remover, tape, Glue-less patches, Plugtool + plugs, lube, quick link.

On long solitary MTB rides I take with some stans sealant and on the road I take a spare road tube in another pocket.

What more do you need, MTB tubes are a waste of time in the WC as to use it you need to take out all the thorns from the tyre before using it anyway.

Lots of good advice already.

I have a 2019 Scott 950 and the short answer is that you dont have many options on the smaller frames.

I have a M and i tried the holy grail but i can only squeeze a small 500/600ml bottle with the tool thing. I have reverted to a saddle bag under my seat which allows me to push the cage back and at least take a larger bottle. For longer rides i do need to take an uncool camelbak!