TokaiMTB AGM 2019

marko35s

ANNOUNCEMENT: TokaiMTB annual general meeting
Date: 25 July, 2019
Time: 19:00

Venue: Tokai Public Library, Tokai Road, Tokai, Cape Town, 7966

Join us for a short presentation of what’s gone on in Tokai during the last year or so. 

Queries can be sent to - 

trails@tokaimtb.co.za

Please note the date is provisional and will be confirmed within the next two weeks.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The TokaiMTB AGM date has now been confirmed and the venue booked for 22 August 2019 at 7pm at the Tokai Public Library.

Out of town then, but rad it's happening. Hope attendance is high!

• 1 month later...

The TokaiMTB AGM date has now been confirmed and the venue booked for 22 August 2019 at 7pm at the Tokai Public Library.

Is this still happening, or is it a whisper in the wind?

I see, Marco and Headshot you guys were online, but not confirming the meeting. Deon aint been online since 14 Aug, are  you guys waiting on him to confirm?

I see, Marco and Headshot you guys were online, but not confirming the meeting. Deon aint been online since 14 Aug, are  you guys waiting on him to confirm?

Hi, sorry but it's been mad over the last few days. To confirm, the meeting is happening and requirements are that you will need to be a member to attend. Here is the link.. http://tokaimtb.co.za/product/tokaimtb-membership/

Looking forward to the swag bag and open bar  :ph34r:

Ah geez. You need to be schooled on expectations...  :whistling:

Edit: have your RSVP too..

Edited by (Deon)

when did this membership requirement get added to the Constitution? Don't recall seeing it voted in as a change

Hi, it's not a change, we were required to create a membership database which we did at the start of 2018 and now instituting. 

So the previous agm I attended, I wasnt a member, why the change?

The previous agm we did not have a membership database. We have slowly worked towards achieving our goals, a membership component being one. It's a requirement.

Not all is lost though, your funds are used to improve Tokai. We all want that, it's what everyone has in common.

The previous agm we did not have a membership database. We have slowly worked towards achieving our goals, a membership component being one. It's a requirement.

Not all is lost though, your funds are used to improve Tokai. We all want that, it's what everyone has in common.

I pay a sanparks/ tmnp permit. That money for mtb should be given to tokaimtb. Why must I pay extra? premium membership, so I can be present at an agm? I really dont understand the logic, but really, do no explain!! I not interested. 

I only see it as a way of exclusion, and no reasoning is gonna change that perception. 

Have a great one!!!

Edited by Eddy Gordo

I pay a sanparks/ tmnp permit. That money for mtb should be given to tokaimtb. Why must I pay extra? premium membership?

But it's not.  We all know that.  Which is why I'm happy to pay my Tokai membership fees for the trails to stay awesome.  Paying SANParks gets us through the gate and that's it.