World Cup cricket

IceCreamMan

Not Chokers. Got to get to a certain point of a tournament to choke.

These okes are Jokers.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ek dink hulle is soos die Stormers. Hulle gaan hulle beste krieket speel as hulle nie meer die semis kan maak nie.

Yup, they are not even gonna make the playoffs, because at this trent they definitely will not beat NZ. They will be like rated lower than Bangladesh after this tournament flop.

might as well start talking about the fallout from this flop. Politicians just waiting with the long knives.

faff, coach, hash gone? who else?

selectors reshuffle?

might as well start talking about the fallout from this flop. Politicians just waiting with the long knives.

selectors reshuffle?

The problem is with the administrators and the coaching team. Nothing is gonna happen to the administrators. And the fact that Duminy decided this will be his swansong, all the while knowing he is not in the form he used to be. 

selectors reshuffle?

Hopefully Steyn

The problem is with the administrators and the coaching team. Nothing is gonna happen to the administrators. And the fact that Duminy decided this will be his swansong, all the while knowing he is not in the form he used to be.

He does not pick himself

He does not pick himself

He could have excused himself from selection. They can't force him to play if he honestly knows that he is not up to standard.

He could have excused himself from selection. They can't force him to play if he honestly knows that he is not up to standard.

Alan Donald did it too. Carried on too long and left the field in tears.

Steyn knows his body better than anybody else. I also feel that the noble thing to have done, would have been to withdraw from the team. It appears as if his fantastic career is over.

Then the selectors: How the eff do you take a player that is 50/50 fit to the WC? If a player is not 100% fit, he cant go. Easy as that.

This is turning into a nightmare of note

I didnt watch much of the game. But every time I caught a glimpse, someone was hitting the ball down leg side for a boundary.  

Why a fielder was not moved in closer into that position is beyond me.

Everything just seemed so static. Bowlers going thru the motions with the odd effort ball, field not being positioned and bowling to trap the batsman. I am possibly wrong, but thats what it seemed like to me.

The team needs to be more awake and proactive! but yes, its over for them.

Aussies imploding! BRING ON THE SANDPAPER!

There aren't many pro athletes (esp in cricket) quite as cool as the West Indies cricketers, so I always route for them..have ever since is was a kid[emoji51]

Also Gayle was really really nice to my kids some years ago.[emoji173]

Archived