Garden Route Trail Park (GRTP) update?

Phil Williams

Hi, does anyone have any info regarding our beloved GRTP? I know the fires and rains have caused huge damage there, but man oh man would it be great to ride Mountain Mania one last time  :thumbup:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the park on Monday and spoke to some kids there....said park might open in December but not guaranteed....lekker place....sad to see it all closed up

hmmm, Knysna in December wouldnt be bad at all, surf, fish, mtb, sleep, repeat :clap:

and don't forget all the awesome restaurants.....

Rob is looking at opening the park in December, got a message this morning from him on the trails facebook page..

What page are you referring too? Was it on GRTP FB Page and didnt see any updates? 

• 3 weeks later...

Following this, driving down to PE in December. Heard good things about this place, I'll take my bike down for a chance to play here! 

Following this, driving down to PE in December. Heard good things about this place, I'll take my bike down for a chance to play here! 

If the bike park is still closed, consider bringing your bike with to PE, while we do not have the mountains like CT do, there is certainly enough trails/single track to explore  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...