Oakley replacement lenses

Kerchak

Hi

Anybody knows where to get replacement lenses for Oakley glasses locally, especially for an older model.

I think the model is Prizm road M2 Frame

Tx

Hi

Anybody knows where to get replacement lenses for Oakley glasses locally, especially for an older model.

I think the model is Prizm road M2 Frame

Tx

Contact Sunglasses Hut, they will give you all the info you need to replace them.

Following this thread too because I have Racing Jackets with shot lenses, but Sunglass Hut wants me to pay R1000 for replacement ones. Also need to replace the earsocks. Im not buying new shades because I dont like any of the new ones and the Racing Jackets fit me perfectly. I'll rather spawn Stortkoppie's love child than put Jawbreakers on my face.

Contact Sunglasses Hut, they will give you all the info you need to replace them.

I haven't had good experience with Oakley SA.

It seemed like they didn't understand their own products because they kept giving me incorrect quotes referenced to other models.

I eventually gave up and bought something off these classifieds.

You could try these guys in the US and A: https://www.revantoptics.com/replacement-lenses-oakley-m2-aero

eyewearsa.co.za is also an option, but their RJ lenses are just as expensive. I mean you can buy second hand RJ's for the price the dealers charge for replacement lenses. I don't get it. I do, but I don't.

I have purchased through amazon.com - both the original Oakley lenses and 3rd party lenses (for my Jawbreakers). The 3rd party ones have worked a treat, and even though they may not be original, they still look the part (and are a ton less cash). Just make sure that the lenses you choose are available to ship to SA. I am currently waiting on 2 pairs to come in (should be here tomorrow having ordered on Thursday last week).

Try Revant optics they 3rd party but quality in my opinion is better them Oakley original.

I’ve used revant in the past, the lenses are quality. It’s just a shame it takes so long to ship.(or at least that was my experience with them)

Hi Hubbers

If you are looking for replacement Oakly Lenses you are welcome to email us with the Model and Model Number of your glasses and we will do our best to get you prices. It does depend if lenses are still available.

The Model Number can be found on the inside arm of the glasses.

Email us a picture or the Model and Model number and we will reply with pricing and availability.

Email Address: sales@easybike.co.za

We will be loading various lens options to our website shortly.

In the meantime checkout out current Oakley & Ray Ban Specials, while stocks last.

- https://www.easybike.co.za/sunglasses/oakley.html

- https://www.easybike.co.za/sunglasses/ray-ban.html

Regards

EasyBike

I’ve used revant in the past, the lenses are quality. It’s just a shame it takes so long to ship.(or at least that was my experience with them)

Yea unfortunately we rely on awesome service from our wicked postal service.

Try Revant optics they 3rd party but quality in my opinion is better them Oakley original.

Do they have replacement lenses that have the same tint as the Prizm lenses?

I have purchased through amazon.com - both the original Oakley lenses and 3rd party lenses (for my Jawbreakers). The 3rd party ones have worked a treat, and even though they may not be original, they still look the part (and are a ton less cash). Just make sure that the lenses you choose are available to ship to SA. I am currently waiting on 2 pairs to come in (should be here tomorrow having ordered on Thursday last week).

Do you have any idea what the quality of the 3rd party lenses are like on Amazon or where you can find more info on them? I also need to replace my Oakley lenses, but they are so expensive. Went OTB and fell with my face straight on a pointy stick. The Oakleys saved my eye without a doubt, but now have a nasty scratch right in my line of sight that irritates me endlessly when riding.(This happened on the very first ride I did with them!) I wouldn't feel comfortable with 3rd party lenses if I'm unsure of the quality and don't know how they'll handle a similar accident.

Get my replacement lenses from AliExpress. Yep fakes. Have I gone blind, no. And tests show they are as good.