Rugby World Cup 2019

Eddy Gordo

I really believe we are the only side who can beat the ABs, and only if we get it completely right tactically and technically. All forward we can match and beat them , and create space by running off 9 and 10 . But got to assume they going to get outside us 2 or 3 times at least , that’s just what they do , so going have to score 3 or 4 times to win .

Get it wrong and we toast but we got a shot this time

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really believe we are the only side who can beat the ABs, and only if we get it completely right tactically and technically. All forward we can match and beat them , and create space by running off 9 and 10 . But got to assume they going to get outside us 2 or 3 times at least , that’s just what they do , so going have to score 3 or 4 times to win .

Get it wrong and we toast but we got a shot this time

2 matches to get there first

2 matches to get there first

Absolutely. I’m a huge fan of Japan and their rugby style, and Wales my second side by heritage and by choice, so zero disrespect.

But we aren’t going to lose tomorrow . And against Wales in the semis, well if we don’t play properly on the day and beat them then we don’t deserve to be in the final.

But if we don’t make the final , the ABs will sew 2019 onto the sleeve of their jerseys as well.

Edited by Benjamin

The footage of the ABs and Steve Hansen interacting with Rory Best after the game is why they are so widely respected. Respect for rugby is a huge deal for them. That’s why AB vs Bok final will always be the ultimate in a World Cup.

Joe Schmidt was very gracious afterwards, and spot on when he said they were world class just a year too early.

Absolutely. I’m a huge fan of Japan and their rugby style, and Wales my second side by heritage and by choice, so zero disrespect.

But we aren’t going to lose tomorrow . And against Wales in the semis, well if we don’t play properly on the day and beat them then we don’t deserve to be in the final.

But if we don’t make the final , the ABs will sew 2019 onto the sleeve of their jerseys as well.

No disrespect to Japan and Wales, but If we don’t make this final, then we are sleg

No disrespect to Japan and Wales, but If we don’t make this final, then we are sleg

We have lost the last 4 against Wales in a row. They also ranked above us. I agree we should beat then but don’t feel confident at all.

We have lost the last 4 against Wales in a row. They also ranked above us. I agree we should beat then but don’t feel confident at all.

True, but all 3 are better options than AB or the Poms

I forgot France... so meant no disrespect to wales, france and nippon

They've got some major injuries and have just looked **** this entire world cup

I think the last game of rugby I watched was before the world cup, when the Boks played against Aus in July.

I didn't enter Amashova this year, and the Bokke are in the quarter finals against Japan, so I'm keen to watch some Rugga with a bowl of biltong at 12:15.

Go Bokke!

Stupid stupid ********

The number 5 from France, totally idiot move. France on the attack, meters from the try line and he pulls that stunt. 

The number 5 from France, totally idiot move. France on the attack, meters from the try line and he pulls that stunt.

Idiot. Jeepers. In this day an age completely unacceptable