Eurobike 2019

Pieter-za

I just follow DCRainmaker, who gives the lowdown on the best.

New Tacx Neo 2T and Elite Directo X smart trainers have been released for Eurobike... as well as earlier in the week the Fenix 6 and Sigma ID multisports watch.

Expecting regular updates and podcasts this week.

The Driven is now shifting.

I like the innovation. But the proof is in whether we will see this used at WT level...

Something like a flat TT stage makes sense to display this.

Funn completed their trifecta of cockpit tools at Eurobike with the Stash multitool. At the Taipei Bike Show we saw the chain tool for one end of the handlebar and at Sea Otter the tire plug for the another, and now we have the multi-tool for the steerer tube. Funn have apparently had to be very careful to avoid any patents from competitors, but have managed to pull it together with this system that doesn't require any steerer tube tapping.

p5pb17698439.jpg

p5pb17698408.jpg

The tool itself features 8 different attachments - 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/ T25 and a flathead screwdriver. There's is also a magnetic spoke key with a core remover as well. The full system weighs 135 grams with the tool alone being 57 grams.