Berg and Bush 2019

Escapee..

Very quiet on here regarding this

Anyone doing it?

We are in for the Descent, first one for us

Heading down tomorrow..cant wait!

Enjoy.

Missing out on this one, but have some mates doing the 3 day next week I think.

Great trails, very chilled vibe next to the Tugela!

My first B&B . Have done Joberg2C , so have sort of done the routes before , but not the Berg itself .

Have heard a lot of good things about the event , so looking forward to it . I'm used to doing stage races with a partner , but decided to do this one solo for a change .

Anybody that lives close to that area that can give us some weather info please ? I am doing the decent , so we will be starting on Friday .

Anybody that lives close to that area that can give us some weather info please ? I am doing the decent , so we will be starting on Friday .

Looks like we are in for 3 hot days

post-36275-0-56144800-1570006074_thumb.jpg

My first B&B . Have done Joberg2C , so have sort of done the routes before , but not the Berg itself .

Have heard a lot of good things about the event , so looking forward to it . I'm used to doing stage races with a partner , but decided to do this one solo for a change .

BB route is actually very diff to JHB2c I have done both . In JHB2C you only ride a part of Spionkop and you also do not ride all the great singletrack next to the river.

Then there is the Puffadder ,,WOW downhill dream. Enjoy I wish I was there.

Did the descent in 2015.

Bought a entry here on hub last night for the 2 day event; doing it with my son (16) - first stage race for him.

Super excited to got a “late” second hand entry ????

I live next to the first decent. Wind is suppose to gust at 26 knots at midday today. Its very windy right now. West to East.

BB route is actually very diff to JHB2c I have done both . In JHB2C you only ride a part of Spionkop and you also do not ride all the great singletrack next to the river.

Then there is the Puffadder ,,WOW downhill dream. Enjoy I wish I was there.

Puffader is riding like a dream at the moment and the section from there to the district road is also incredible, a lot of hard work put in there!! Was there a few weeks ago, still had to bed in a bit but should be awesome now