Bryton 530 help needed

Kwilliam

I’m having hassles greeting my Bryton Rider 530 to update my rides to Strava with the WiFi link.

Anyone had similar problem and knows how to sort it?

Thanks

Keith

I bought a Giant Neos GPS computer, just a rebranded Bryton ....

I could not get the darned thing to work.  Also something with linking it to other devices ....  Took it back to Giant, hoping I missed some step in setting it up .... later that day they gave up, sent it back to the supplier.

I opted to get my money back and bought a Garmin.

I have a 330 and got it sorted.

This is what I have done.

Updated the app to the newest version. 2.14.57.233

Disabled autosync to strava.

Open app, goto profile, 3rd party account link, remove strava Auto sync.

Close app.

Open app and goto profile, 3rd party account link, add strava Auto sync.

It will take you to strava website for authentication and this is where I got stuck.

I had to this a couple of times before it worked. The website must give you a confirmation of autosync. The strava on the app will then stay on green and it will work then.

If still not worked then try and clear cache and data from app but this will cause the app to lose all saved data and will need to be setup again with your account and strava etc etc.

Have patience.

Edited by Jensie

I have a 330 and got it sorted.

This is what I have done.

Updated the app to the newest version. 2.14.57.233

Disabled autosync to strava.

Open app, goto profile, 3rd party account link, remove strava Auto sync.

Close app.

Open app and goto profile, 3rd party account link, add strava Auto sync.

It will take you to strava website for authentication and this is where I got stuck.

I had to this a couple of times before it worked. The website must give you a confirmation of autosync. The strava on the app will then stay on green and it will work then.

If still not worked then try and clear cache and data from app but this will cause the app to lose all saved data and will need to be setup again with your account and strava etc etc.

Have patience.

yes u need patience thats for sure ended up having to clear my cache & data and a couple of test tries running around the garden * then suddenly BOOM its working again

FWIW My other half has a 330. The device seems to stop uploading rides to strava after around 100 activities. Clear all rides from the device and then it starts working again.