2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None of them seemed to put in any great effort on the sprint and it was a bit disappointing.

I was hoping Sam would pick up a few more but he was either okay with just taking what he got or he got boxed in behind the other 2, I can’t decide which it was.

None of them seemed to put in any great effort on the sprint and it was a bit disappointing.

I was hoping Sam would pick up a few more but he was either okay with just taking what he got or he got boxed in behind the other 2, I can’t decide which it was.

Saving energy for the tricky finish..50/70 points on the finish line Edited by Gen

Saving energy for the tricky finish..70 points on the finish line

That's why Bennet didn't contest it too much, he's easily got the beating of Sagan at the finish and then he gets Green.

Looks like it's going to be a fast last 25km . . . .

Extremely. And very nervy as well!!!

Edited by Mntboy

Roglic and Bernal eager to wind it up, so good to see real bike riders taking their turn at the front.

Will VvA sprint.... Im going YES :)

Late attack...I think the course will suit an opportunistic move at the end which means GVA will launch a late attack

Late attack...I think the course will suit an opportunistic move at the end which means GVA will launch a late attack

Was he talking about Wout or Greg though?

VvA is a but vague...