• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DeathGrips Thick Non Flange Black

Maxxis DHR II 29x2.4 WT

Please

I went in store the other day because the DHR II I had as my front tyre burned because it was too close to my exhaust on the bike rack. They didn't have DHR II but they had the DHF, that was surprisingly more expensive than the DHR II was advertised online, they ended up selling me the DHF at the price the DHR II was advertised online. So far I have to say I prefer the DHR over the DHR II as a front tyre ! And from my research, it seems people tend to also find the normal DHF superior to the DHR II, I don't know about the DHR vs DHR II though !

Edited by Jbr

I went in store the other day because the DHR II I had as my front tyre burned because it was too close to my exhaust on the bike rack. They didn't have DHR II but they had the DHF, that was surprisingly more expensive than the DHR II was advertised online, they ended up selling me the DHF at the price the DHR II was advertised online. So far I have to say I prefer the DHR over the DHR II as a front tyre ! And from my research, it seems people tend to also find the normal DHF superior to the DHR II, I don't know about the DHR vs DHR II though !

I got a new DHF and Assegai for the front, the DHR II I like for the rear. I ko'd my rim last week at Tokai so now seeing numbers in my head