Who likes school??

GT oke

Grrrrrrr must I get started on this. WTF are you doing on the hub when you are at school in the first place?

hey' date=' give the boy some respect. he's a slacker likethe rest of us?
[/quote']

ClapClapClap

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goes to show what goes on in classrooms nowadays with cellphones and computers.  Where's the good old days

hmmmmmmmm?peashooters, gob-balls, drawing pins, heated up rulers, sheep's heart baseball, getting the standard two to bliksem each other with oversized boxing gloves, smoking behind the bicycle shed?

Be home sleeping. Means you want to be more lazy!!

Dam' date=' school was great. Never study or study last 10mins before test and see who is the best and of course who is the dummest, always play on the rugby field and skip class, never do homework and be a nightmare to the teacher. 'n Goeie bliksem op die gat as jy stront aanjaag. With all this you with friends whole time. This is all fun at school you don't get with home schooling. What will replace all this by doing home schooling, sleep the day over, sit on your ass behind the pc all day.....how boring! 
[/quote']

And sex with the school teacher wasn't so bad. 

NO Anton that is wrong, do it again.  And you will keep on doing it till you get it right!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Goes to show what goes on in classrooms nowadays with cellphones and computers.  Where's the good old days

hmmmmmmmm?peashooters' date=' gob-balls, drawing pins, heated up rulers, sheep's heart baseball, getting the standard two to bliksem each other with oversized boxing gloves, smoking behind the bicycle shed?
[/quote']

All's coming back to me now,  funny sounds like a song I know..................... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  SH!T another song in my headShockedShockedShockedShocked

Surf the web and find the "blingest" most expensive bike you can find.

Now realise that staying in class and making the most of your education will get you that bike. Stay in bed and you can keep riding a piece of crap!

hmmmmmmmm?peashooters' date=' gob-balls, drawing pins, heated up rulers, sheep's heart baseball, getting the standard two to bliksem each other with oversized boxing gloves, smoking behind the bicycle shed?
[/quote']

science-class stinkbombs let loose in the heater pipes connected to the classrooms in the level above   Dead

NO Anton that is wrong, do it again.  And you will keep on doing it till you get it right!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

[/quote']

Haha, yes. All this stuff was cool. Throwing prittstick paper figures against the roof above the teacher. Steel the chemicals out of the chemistry teachers room and go play with it. And smoke in the bathrooms of course as well. On athletics day, slip out and drink yourself to pieces with friends and come back walking thru the main gate and greet the head personally with his mouth hanging wide open! And all this seems minor if you reach varsity!!! Witrot2008-06-24 02:21:03

On athletics day' date=' slip out and drink yourself to pieces with friends and come back walking thru the main gate and greet the head personally with his mouth hanging wide open! And all this seems minor if you reach varsity!!! [/quote']   

See your also from the FS, but the above ?   You must've been in welkom high ...     LOL

On athletics day' date=' slip out and drink yourself to pieces with friends and come back walking thru the main gate and greet the head personally with his mouth hanging wide open! And all this seems minor if you reach varsity!!! [/quote']   

See your also from the FS, but the above ?   You must've been in welkom high ...     LOL

Haha, no. Bloem. But those "myners" are dam crazy. Think their teachers run from the school kids most of the days in that area!...but then again the teachers would also be crazy as most in that area are not lekker!!LOL

I'm sure home schooling is great. The problem is' date=' do you have someone that can homeschool you?

[/quote']

Erm, I'd pick Angelina Jolie Wink. I'm sure I could learn a lot from her.

NO Anton that is wrong' date=' do it again.  And you will keep on doing it till you get it right!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

Sounds like you are obsessed.

NO Anton that is wrong' date=' do it again.  And you will keep on doing it till you get it right!!!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

[/quote']

Sounds like you are obsessed.

Haven't been on long have you,  welcome here we are all obsessed some just more than others.WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

What's your obsessionConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Dude... get an education.  Don't leave school until you spell the words Intelligent and Necessarily.

Once this is accomplished you have earned the right to be a "well paid slacker" like the rest of us.
Nancy Drew2008-06-24 03:00:19