UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What to make of Danny Hart's interview at the end there? I mean he is a bit shy in front of the cam, but it definitely said something about his "breakup" with Sarecen. For a moment I thought he choked up a bit, but I think he is just a man of few words, or one that picks them carefully. 

Regards

Timed training results..

• Reece's confidence showing..
  • Vergier so consistent.. very talented individual, perhaps the most raw talent out of the entire bunch, I dig the laaitie.
  • Marine C, although there are some other bright individuals coming up, I really like her and think she may still do some damage.. 22 sec gap between 3rd and 4th? 

Elite Men:

1st. Loris Vergier - 2:58.839
2nd. Matt Walker +1.117
3rd. Reece Wilson +1.457
4th. Troy Brosnan +1.531
5th. Danny Hart +2.187
6th. Dakotah Norton +2.811
7th. Charlie Hatton +3.141
8th. Finn Iles +3.186
9th. Loic Bruni +3.366
10th. David Trummer +3.642

Elite Women:

1st. Marine Cabirou - 3:33.918
2nd. Monika Hrastnik +0.994
3rd. Eleonora Farina +6.339
4th. Tracey Hannah +28.522
5th. Sandra Rubesam +31.566
6th. Camille Balanche +32.798
7th. Mille Johnset +3:25.175
8th. Tahnee Seagrave +5:24.936
9th. Nina Hoffmann: +15:44.682

Noticing the tyres in the pinkbike Photo Epic. The Maxxis riders are mostly on DHR's or Dissectors. No Assegai's. (yet) probably to slow rolling. Definately no DHF's, probably not dry enough, or the roots?

I have heard some comments from rider on how this is a one line kind of track and it looks it. That said, it looks like such a fun trail to ride and the high speeds will make it fun to watch. So much better than Leongag :-)

Ya, so cool. Fk U to all the detractors on PB ( and maybe in the pits) saying he had a lucky win at World's. 

That said - Deprella - Just WTF WTF - 22 secs plus faster? Did Aliens give hima  lift?

That said - Deprella - Just WTF WTF - 22 secs plus faster? Did Aliens give hima  lift?

Probably a timing error, he is now 2 odd seconds slower than Reece

Daprella was quick but his time has been corrected to 3m10

Looks like Bruni has also binned it...