UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

please not spaz, please note spaz, please not spaz

Nukepoof maybe?

Danny will be an anchor rider for any team. The only team I can think of that are missing a top level guy  right now is YT 

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny will be an anchor rider for any team. The only team I can think of that are missing a top level guy  right now is YT 

Nah ... the Brits and the Germans / Austrians can not be on the same team ... can only lead to fighting

Was just watching the YT mob video and that young Irish lad raced his first ever "pro" race on Sunday... First year junior.. Never raced a world cup... I reckon that's gonna do wonders for his confidence

Edited by Stretch

Giant also need a strong main rider?

And they should be able to afford him.

Their current effort can only be described as cursory. I don't see it TBH.

I'm revising my earlier statement. I reckon he's going to be on a privateer program with some factory backing and some personal sponsors paying the bills.

Can hardly believe there's another race this week and another on Sunday!. I hope its a proper race, If you know what I mean. 

Better go look at my fantacy team..

I can only imagine what those drivetrains looked like after the mudfest. Must've been wasted.

Their current effort can only be described as cursory. I don't see it TBH.

I'm revising my earlier statement. I reckon he's going to be on a privateer program with some factory backing and some personal sponsors paying the bills.

Retirement  :whistling:

Retirement  :whistling:

Yup. But a phased approach. He's got business responsibilities now with his bikepark

He's still got lots of speed and clearly loves riding. He's got the whole vanlife thing down with the camper so there's no reason for him to not do the Euro Summer races.

That's my call. But there's an 80% chance that I'm completely off.

Danny: Rumours on Vital of him going back to Mondraker. Guess there will be a lot of speculation until it's confirmed.

Maribor: Track looks great!

Racing again this weekend - has to be tough on the body!

Yup. But a phased approach. He's got business responsibilities now with his bikepark

He's still got lots of speed and clearly loves riding. He's got the whole vanlife thing down with the camper so there's no reason for him to not do the Euro Summer races.

That's my call. But there's an 80% chance that I'm completely off.

Although Danny comes across as a bit of a chav at first, he obviously has it together. He is only 29 though, so I don't see him throwing in the towel quite yet. I do see him running his own team giving him some flexibility allowing him to choose his schedule. 

I love Danny, he is "The Hobbit" although he's started looking less like one since teaming up with his fiance. He's also easier to understand than Ratboy in an interview...