LOOKS!!!!!!!!

smallrebel

Cannondale (Crux) / Specialized (Marius)  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Cannondale (Crux) / Specialized (Marius)

• Cannondale
    • Specialized

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's ok WW' date=' I'll get you on the road...one dayWink[/quote']

You'll have to wait till summer league..... when the hillier races start....Dead

Till then I'll be helping Fatty, hurting you on the flats.....LOL

WW: Marius still has to challenge you and your 'vryfie' on a tandem as well. She will probably have to steer, she looks stronger than him (upper body) LOLWink

Cry - I can't even stay with you guys on the rolling hills, so you have nothing to fear WW..."going back to my corner now to sulk some more"

MW - het vir CycleLAB gevra om te kyk na die kraak.. Hulle wil my fiets hou en dit uitsort.. Hulle dink dis die BB... stange..And I've been there...

WW: Marius still has to challenge you and your 'vryfie' on a tandem as well. She will probably have to steer' date=' she looks stronger than him (upper body) LOLWink[/quote']

Ja!! Lets do it!

I'll even provide a tandem for Marius & GF.

Not you just need to find yourself a willing female partner and join in the fun...

P.S. Natasha gaan jou donder Ouch as jy haar 'n 'vryfie' noem....

Cry - I can't even stay with you guys on the rolling hills' date=' so you have nothing to fear WW..."going back to my corner now to sulk some more"[/quote']

Ag don't worry Marius, think you are going to be pleasantly surprised by the difference a nice stiff set of carbon hoops make, especially in accelaration and at speeds above 40kph....Clap

Hope you use your new wheels on Sunday, will be good to get some feed back after you race with them.

yeah, sure WW, doing the Esselsfontein 60km Mtb race the day before so not going to be 100% for the WCE, but should be nice "racing" the wheels at those speeds, sweeeet!

yeah' date=' sure WW, doing the Esselsfontein 60km Mtb race the day before so not going to be 100% for the WCE, but should be nice "racing" the wheels at those speeds, sweeeet![/quote']

Wait till you get the rush of going FAASSST on a tandem......just ask Grootseun and Donkey. LOLLOLLOL

Where is the TCS brigade today? Unhappy

Yeah yeah keep your panty on. Some of our members are still resting after "hiding in the Pro Elite bunch" at the Amashova and then getting 16th.

Cannondale not having good looks? Hell you won't say that to Crux' face (at the risk of losing a limb)

Still think mine is nicer BUT I'm even more surprised at the amount of ppl that did not know the right answer tsk tsk...

Please, here is a criptic clue...

20061026_093005_13.jpg