Dropper post to buy?

JC

In the market for a dropper post. Any tips on a great value for money dropper?

31,6 Internal routed. And easy/not expensive to service. 

Any tips would be welcome. Don't have any knowledge on droppers and have never used one before. 

For obvious reason I will be going with the Lyne.

Edited by akker7

Lyne Components. Great product, great after sales service and really good performance.

Use the search function, there are quite a few dropper post threads. 

Thanks, will do.

You are going to get about 5 pages of responses, 90% of those responses will say Lyne Components. Cheap, easy to service, bullet proof, great back up. It's a no-brainer.

Thanks, just went through the forums and it was clear that Lyne Components are the way to go for me.

I went from a Specialized-branded dropper post to a Lyne unit and I'm super happy with the result, for most of the reasons others have stated. Not only is it a great product at a reasonable price but it's also designed/distributed by cool people.

I will have one for sale, from a Titan Skyrim, wife does not use it.

Any tips would be welcome. Don't have any knowledge on droppers and have never used one before. 

If you want value for money then the Lyne one is good for the price (but they have crept up significantly from when I got my first one). Easy to service, good guys, locals and pretty bomb proof. 

But, if you want a great dropper the Bike Yoke ones are a big step up. German, high quality, buttery smooth action and you can pretty much get every part ever from the dealers here. 

I didn't think there was that much difference between posts until I bought my Bike Yoke Revive. 

I've never had one but the OneUp components is interesting as you can adjust the drop amount depending on what you want or need. 

I didn't think of it at the time. I actually have a 150mm drop, 31.6 internal Lyne in my garage I need to put up on the classifieds if you are interested. Bought a new bike and needed a 30.9mm version.

PM me if you are interested.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

I will have one for sale, from a Titan Skyrim, wife does not use it.

What is your email/number or how can I contact you?