Decent Budget Indoor Trainer

Zama7

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!

Guy with the TACX in Bryanston is proving uuncontactable. Phone straight to voice mail and one tick on Whatsapp

Are you also Nigerian?  :ph34r:

nope.

i think my english is too good to be taken seriously. so I've started following coronavirus news on the BBC pidgin page - it's a real thing!! https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-51202782

Di Coronavirus wey start from one town for China for late 2019 don turn to global serious mata.

Di World Health Organization (WHO) wey be di joinbodi of sabi pipo wey dey torchlight health mata around di world, declare di Coronavirus aka Covid-19 disease as global pandemic on 11 March 2020.

Na exactly three months since di first Covid-19 patient Wei Guixian begin feel sick - and since den world goments dem don dey prepare to stop di spread and cure those wey e don catch.

nope.

i think my english is too good to be taken seriously. so I've started following coronavirus news on the BBC pidgin page - it's a real thing!! https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-51202782

Di Coronavirus wey start from one town for China for late 2019 don turn to global serious mata.

Di World Health Organization (WHO) wey be di joinbodi of sabi pipo wey dey torchlight health mata around di world, declare di Coronavirus aka Covid-19 disease as global pandemic on 11 March 2020.

Na exactly three months since di first Covid-19 patient Wei Guixian begin feel sick - and since den world goments dem don dey prepare to stop di spread and cure those wey e don catch.

:w00t:

post-83519-0-60130900-1585138583_thumb.jpg

Have you seen how long he's been registered on the Hub for?  :whistling:

ja, that's why i thought he was a scamster.

think he's legit(ish)

probably bought the thing on a whim, got home and got moered by the boss who wanted to buy curtains rather and didn't feel like listening to him sweating for 3 weeks.

maybe ha has inside info? or a very good gut feel that there'd be a demand for IDTs? maybe he has a buddy on Le Hub? maybe he is a hubber with a different view of life? maybe he is hubber with another account? maybe he is a she?

expect the worst, that way you will never be disappointed.

ja, that's why i thought he was a scamster.

think he's legit(ish)

probably bought the thing on a whim, got home and got moered by the boss who wanted to buy curtains rather and didn't feel like listening to him sweating for 3 weeks.

Edited by gemmerbal

After last nights announcement I assume these will become even more hot property. Anyone know of a store that still has stock ? Solomon Cycles and Hot Spot Cycles in PTA is out of stock, not sure about Cycle Lab but think they also are.