Zwift: Tour de Lockdown

Harryn

Funnily enough I was fiddling with my fenix 6 just now and low and behold there was an HRV app!

It seems though, once again my HRM is the weak link. It doesn't seem to work/connect for the watch app, nor the phone app (but that ones a bluetooth and ant mismatch).  

I have a Fenix 6 wheres the app or how do i find it? Is it on IQ store?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, do you post the Zoom ID on the group invite?

Dropping you a PM now. Complicated this virtual stuff!!

I have a Fenix 6 wheres the app or how do i find it? Is it on IQ store?

Press and hold left middle button,

scroll down to app & activities,

scroll way down through the list - select Add, its in the 'darkened out' names at the bottom of the list,

Then scroll through an amazing list of stuff and find HRV, then set it as a favourite so it appears in the normal list of activities (the list where you usually select a type of workout ie top left)

in ride calls does not work for me.

not a huge fan

I quite enjoy it. Some do video and audio. Some just audio. The ZOOM (or any other conference type solution) works well because people can join/drop off as they like. So sometimes everyone joins beginning of ride and chats, then drop off. Then join again later etc.

But each to their own, we have a few people who always ride along but never connect to the call.

I did one of the time trial events just now. 18kms flat and fast.

I cannot belive the amount of world class cyclists on Zwift, the number of guys logging over 5 watts per kg is incredible.

I'm not sure if any of that should be written in comic sans because I know ja ja theres cheating the system and all, but damn man, someones still sitting somewhere pumping out 460W (edit: literally, double me...) over 22 mins. 

Its amazing

Edited by Chris_

Saturday 6am SAF time. We have a 100km ride planned. I’ve followed you on Zwift. If not joining the meetup you can still drop in a little later and ride the 2nd half although you won’t be highlighted in the group.

We plan around 4 rides a week. Let me know if you keen. We use ZOOM as well (most of us) to chew the bit while riding.

which route are you riding tomorrow?

I quite enjoy it. Some do video and audio. Some just audio. The ZOOM (or any other conference type solution) works well because people can join/drop off as they like. So sometimes everyone joins beginning of ride and chats, then drop off. Then join again later etc.

But each to their own, we have a few people who always ride along but never connect to the call.

I tested it, and I’m not a fan, still enjoyed the ride, but without lots of participation. 

my missus on the other hand is thrilled to have other peeps to talk to, and get a better response than yes, no, i don’t know and maybe...

I tested it, and I’m not a fan, still enjoyed the ride, but without lots of participation.

my missus on the other hand is thrilled to have other peeps to talk to, and get a better response than yes, no, i don’t know and maybe...

On a normal ride it must get weird after a while, but I think it could really help if you and a mate start doing workouts or training plans. Having the other person there helps motivate when the intervals get hard.

On a normal ride it must get weird after a while, but I think it could really help if you and a mate start doing workouts or training plans. Having the other person there helps motivate when the intervals get hard.

That’s exactly what TrainerRoad have introduced. Group Workouts. Flippin cool.

I’ve still got a few 30 day free trails if anyone is looking to test out. (absolutely nothing in it for me I promise, just as a subscriber I get a coupon every few months)

Thanks for the little prezzie Fanie, doing that ride on a sunday is not right. But keen nevertheless.

It’ll certainly get me a chunk closer to the tron bike for sure.

i’ve fired up the laptop, installed zwift, and will be trying the mtb route shortly. Finally spent some drops drops on the scott.