Cracked Carbon Frames & Parts

Mathew

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know whom buys carbon bicycle frames and parts that are cracked or damaged to repair?

I have two frames, some saddles with cracked rails and a 29er rim that I'd like to sell and have minor cracks but could be fixed and used by someone.

Just food for thought.

Cheers,

Matt

I would buy cracked stuff and get it repaired, I have done so in the past. Obviously one need to take the repair cost into consideration but I will be keen to talk

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know whom buys carbon bicycle frames and parts that are cracked or damaged to repair?

I have two frames, some saddles with cracked rails and a 29er rim that I'd like to sell and have minor cracks but could be fixed and used by someone.

Just food for thought.

Cheers,

Matt

There's a guy in JBay that does repairs, not sure if he would buy the parts though. Cyclopro should have his number.

There is someone here on the Hub that sells repaired frames. Goes under the name of Ridersatwork.

I'm not sure if they buy from the public, but they seem to repair and sell insurance w/o frames. Maybe send them a message and see if they are interested.

Otherwise advertise the frames on the Hub. Maybe someone will buy and have them repaired.