Mtb winter clothes and gloves

rogerdias

I hate cycling wearing clothes that weigh as much as my bike .IDT all the way .The couple of warm long-sleeve cycling tops i have are all imported ones that were expensive at the time ,but they are warm ,fit well and last .Getting the correct size is always an issue when importing ,especially the Italian stuff 

Edited by arendoog

I bought some ski gloves for below 10 degrees and they work as they should - when it gets warmer just replace with my normal ones

I have a set of Polar Fleece gloves i got from Cape Union Mart. Polartec 100 or the like. Quite thick. Had them for years. they are the best i have ever ridden and remain windproof down to really low temperatures. they aren't branded or sexy but they are warm.

• 8 months later...

I have a set of Polar Fleece gloves i got from Cape Union Mart. Polartec 100 or the like. Quite thick. Had them for years. they are the best patched clothes i have ever ridden and remain windproof down to really low temperatures. they aren't branded or sexy but they are warm.

the main thing which i see is that the clothes should be warm and yes they are.

I know the guys who do RASA suggested seal skins. From a place in DBN. Dont know if they still exist or not.

I am not 100% sure it was seal skinz or skins, something like that.