Looks /feel / name / performance / money?

smallrebel

I find the Cannondale crank arms the ugliest on the market' date=' hell any steel manufacturer on the east rand could build something like that in a few minutes.   no wonder cruxpearl upgraded to the Time cranks![/quote'] Gummy, Have you seen on of them 'Dale Allu Cranksets in real life yet?

I think that they look dull in pictures, but are very nice looking when you actually see them, as well as being engineering masterpieces.

The Carbon Ones are just orgasmic looking!!!

I put the Time Cranks on cause I had them and no bike to put them on...LOL Have to admin that those Time Cranks are the most beautiful cranks I've ever seen!!!

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/Syst607.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with a black frame... except if you are trying to find it on a dark night after stopping for a call of nature.

Does this count as an aero frame?

No! The Cervelo Soloist maybe qualifies, but in general no road bikes could be classed as aero.  Chris Boardman's Lotus bike was aero.

Come on guys, surely we can get beyond 'black is no clours, white is the combination of ROYGBIV...and my bike is the best looking'?

Bianchis are usually lovely looking bikes, but they really ought only to be available in the one colour.  If you buy an Italian bike you are likely buying a future classic.  In 10 years time a 2006 Madone will be an old bike, but a 2006 C50 will get a nod of appreciation.  Well, maybe not if it's in the lairy colcour scheme of the bike on the first page of this thread...

Cervelos are great looking bikes...but I have heard enough (unsubstantiated) rumours of breaking frames to keep my lust in check.

Guest Michelle

bikemonster: This is my training bike... I might sell the Trek but I'll always keep this one Wink

20061027_063653_colnago_resized.JPG

bikemonster: This is my training bike... I might sell the Trek but I'll always keep this one Wink

20061027_063653_colnago_resized.JPG

See Michelle, you do have taste. Now get rid of that piece of plastic and ride the real bike.