Stolen: Cannondale Supersix 2020 (Cape Town)

Pure Savage

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have submitted my insurance claim with discovery. Unfortunately the all black frame cannondale is no longer in stock. 

Now I am aiming to try get a bike by DC.

I have submitted my insurance claim with discovery. Unfortunately the all black frame cannondale is no longer in stock.

Now I am aiming to try get a bike by DC.[/quote

Maybe something bright so you don’t get “bumped”

Edited by Waynemol

Chat to your insurance. They sometimes offer PTSD counseling as part of the cover. 
Worth a shot after such a traumatic event. 

reaching out for help with PTSD. Difference between psychiatrist and clinical phycologist? 

reaching out for help with PTSD. Difference between psychiatrist and clinical phycologist?

Get your GP to refer you. That way your medical aid covers it. The other option is via your personal insurance but they typically only pay a fixed amount and leave to your own devices to find someone.

Chat to your insurance. They sometimes offer PTSD counseling as part of the cover.

Worth a shot after such a traumatic event.

I have a benefit from Camaf for 14 sessions a year. An amazing hubber has sent me someone to go to in the South. Have called to get appointment this week.

• 3 weeks later...