WTRL - who has the first clue what's going on?!

So what the actual is going on here? The website is so complicated I can barely makes heads or tails.

Who has signed up for any of this? Looking to take part this "season". Got B level before, but I haven't raced in some time so I've probably slipped to C by now.

https://www.wtrl.racing/zrl/Zwift-Racing-League.php

Edit: ZPower says I'm B. 

Edited by mecheng89
Fixed link.

In the same boat as the OP. Thought that this could be fun, then saw you had to apply and get into a team (how?!) and... ja, just gave up reading after a while, hoping it would be clearer on another page. 

Our team gave up on taking part in any WTRL events due to the time slots.  We'll reconsider our participation once the time slots become more favorable.

In the same boat as the OP. Thought that this could be fun, then saw you had to apply and get into a team (how?!) and... ja, just gave up reading after a while, hoping it would be clearer on another page. 

The page is a mess. For someone who might not know anything it will be super daunting and scare them away.

How to join a team - either make your own or beg and plead on the Racing league website. But no one is interested in EMEA time zone participants (basically GMT), and with us being GMT+2 makes is very implausible. The last thing I feel like doing at 8pm is racing. 

Cool, thanks! In that case, there's enough other things happening. Will check out other series... 

Cool, thanks! In that case, there's enough other things happening. Will check out other series... 

If you feel like getting your legs shredded, try the SA Masters series. Not sure when their next event is but that will sure give you a workout. 

If I feel like sitting in Zone 7 I just browse the zwiftpower.com website, pick something that suits my available time and go for it. 

If you feel like getting your legs shredded, try the SA Masters series. Not sure when their next event is but that will sure give you a workout.

If I feel like sitting in Zone 7 I just browse the zwiftpower.com website, pick something that suits my available time and go for it.

We have the SA Masters race every Wednesday at 19:15. You can also look for the Masters SA series page on facebook for more details.

I personally like this site for looking at events - personal preference, I presume. I like the search-ability.

https://zwifthacks.com/app/events/ 

Hmmm... the manual way:

Open zwifthacks.com 

Click on the "events" block towards right of the screen. Once opened (and you like it) you can bookmark.