SRAM Rival AXS

pmswanepoel

In 2 weeks sort of but very difficult to get - I have just got for a friend but had to get force cranks to complete the groupset 

30 minutes ago, pmswanepoel said:

How are getting? Not a dealer?

I didn’t make that clear sorry  - my understanding is they are already pre sold to dealers - I have booked a set due in 2 weeks - I don’t physically have the shifters and calipers for the grave build 

The first groupset that came in were sold. The next shipment is presold to bike shops. Check with your regular lbs but also with the bigger local online shops as they have more buying capacity.

3 hours ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

I didn’t make that clear sorry  - my understanding is they are already pre sold to dealers - I have booked a set due in 2 weeks - I don’t physically have the shifters and calipers for the grave build 

Grave build you say? New type of bike where it weighs the same as a grave stone?

36 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

Grave build you say? New type of bike where it weighs the same as a grave stone?

well Bart and Rob were using a coffin as a podium during the Albstadt broadcast so anythings possible

4 hours ago, Pure Savage said:

No! A Grave bike is one that you 'dig deep' when riding it...

6 hours ago, Pure Savage said:

Grave as in serious 

I’m building a serious bike, mine makes me smile too much 

grave bikes, I dig them