Where to get solid black water bottles, for aesthetic reasons

andreas17777

On 6/25/2021 at 8:45 AM, ouzo said:

I've always used free bottles. Function over form. My belief was that if I drop it my only stress will be loss of hydration rather than loss of pricey bottle.

But in over 20 years of riding I am yet to drop a bottle. Go figure.

Anyway I was not of any help, so carry on.

Useless Thread revival

All my free bottles have been +/- 750ml and lately I've been riding with 800ml bottles.

decided the other day to use the smaller bottle, from CTCT race number collection, on my morning rides as I generally dont drink much on the ride. 

I must say that its rather nice to use a smaller bottle, somehow it just fits the hand better making it easier to handle.

The 750ml ones are obviously beneficial on the longer rides as they hold more, but I think I'll start keeping an eye out for the smaller ones

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, ouzo said:

Useless Thread revival

All my free bottles have been +/- 750ml and lately I've been riding with 800ml bottles.

decided the other day to use the smaller bottle, from CTCT race number collection, on my morning rides as I generally dont drink much on the ride. 

I must say that its rather nice to use a smaller bottle, somehow it just fits the hand better making it easier to handle.

The 750ml ones are obviously beneficial on the longer rides as they hold more, but I think I'll start keeping an eye out for the smaller ones

Get the 550ml Triban or BTwin ones from Decathlon Plain black or white. R49 or R59 a peice.

Edited by TNT1

Just now, TNT1 said:

Get the 550ml Triban or BTwin ones from Decathlon Plain black or white.

I'm still adverse to paying for bottles, but will take a look at them