160km Team Cycle Challenge

aerohead

A new race on the ZA calendar been staged in the province of KZN. A 10-man Team Trial - taking place on the 12th September out at the Harburg Retreat Centre (1h30mins drive from Durban). The new cycle event is a little different to those on offer. Full Rules are available on the website www.160teamchallenge.co.za 

The Race Organizers are hoping to build this into an annual event that will hopefully become one of the bucket-list cycle races to do down in KZN and in South Africa

Entries are open - email entries@160teamchallenge.co.za for more info

Glen time trial poster.png

4 hours ago, aerohead said:

A new race on the ZA calendar been staged in the province of KZN. A 10-man Team Trial - taking place on the 12th September out at the Harburg Retreat Centre (1h30mins drive from Durban). The new cycle event is a little different to those on offer. Full Rules are available on the website www.160teamchallenge.co.za 

The Race Organizers are hoping to build this into an annual event that will hopefully become one of the bucket-list cycle races to do down in KZN and in South Africa

Entries are open - email entries@160teamchallenge.co.za for more info

Glen time trial poster.png

Good luck with your event. We (Germiston Wheelers) are doing the same in October.