Jonkershoek Skills Coach

rooikat

Hi all, 

I'm looking for the Myles from Tokai equivalent for Jonkershoek. Is there a skills coach/group/programme that operates specifically in Jonkershoek, or else someone who you could recommend for Jonkershoek trails?

Thanks,

Jenette 

Speak with hellsend bike compound.

Biking in the Bosch is another option although it's founder has left the country I'm they've still got someone else doing it now

Thanks, I know Biking in the Bosch - I'm looking for a specific Jonkershoek coach tho, like Myles Kelsey does at Tokai. 

I'll look into Hellsend Bike Compound!

17 hours ago, Jenette said:

Thanks, I know Biking in the Bosch - I'm looking for a specific Jonkershoek coach tho, like Myles Kelsey does at Tokai. 

I'll look into Hellsend Bike Compound!

Daisy Way Coaching are brilliant. They don't do only Jonkers, but I am sure they would be happy to help you out there. 

18 hours ago, DJuice said:

https://bikinginthebosch.co.za
She helped a few pro’s and female Cape Epic winners. 

Packed up and moving, someone else has bought into her business. Not sure where that leaves the skills training. 

To the OP
Daisyway is another option that side, exceptional crew. Erica and Spook are good people and have an extensive MTB history. 
Alternatively, perhaps Myles could point you to someone that side?

1 hour ago, Danger Dassie said:

Packed up and moving, someone else has bought into her business. Not sure where that leaves the skills training. 

To the OP
Daisyway is another option that side, exceptional crew. Erica and Spook are good people and have an extensive MTB history. 
Alternatively, perhaps Myles could point you to someone that side?

When did she (bikinginthebosch) leave ?

I saw "a lady" doing training at G-Spot in Stellenbosch end of April 2021.  She certainly knew her stuff !

18 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

When did she (bikinginthebosch) leave ?

I saw "a lady" doing training at G-Spot in Stellenbosch end of April 2021.  She certainly knew her stuff !

Last week

• 6 months later...

Hay I'm Eugene, I know this is way late but I have started to do MTB Skills in the area.

I'm an internationally qualified skills instructor and have over 5 years experience.

I'm helping a few people in Stellenbosch now and we go to Jonkershoek often.

If your still looking for some help you can pop me a call/message on 082 561 6643