Stolen: Bianchi Oltre Oltre XR2 2017 (Gauteng)

Thozi

3 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Horrible story-Stolen from Cycle Lab? How?

Thief’s broke in early Sunday morning, held up security at gun point and loaded bikes onto a bakkie, apparently only stole Biachi’s

3 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Horrible story-Stolen from Cycle Lab? How?

1 hour ago, justinafrika said:

Uxolo bruh.  

Thanks bro🙏🏿

3 hours ago, AllenH said:

Unreal, hope they own up and make it right with you.

Thanks Allen, so far I’m happy with the way Cycle Lab Boksburg have handled the matter, crime happens anywhere in this country, thank God it was not at gun point on the streets

1 hour ago, Andreas_187 said:

The last time this happened everybody blamed the bike owner for signing the indemnity and not insuring his bike. 

I cant find the thread but remember this story...

21 minutes ago, Thozi said:

Thanks Allen, so far I’m happy with the way Cycle Lab Boksburg have handled the matter, crime happens anywhere in this country, thank God it was not at gun point on the streets

I've always wondered what a bike shop would do in this case. Just out of interest, are they claiming on their insurance? I am sure they should have some sort of public liability. 

Unfortunately I can’t disclose our discussions thus far.  Safe to say so far they have handled the matter to my satisfaction and I’m hopeful all parties will be happy at the end.

4 hours ago, Thozi said:

Unfortunately I can’t disclose our discussions thus far.  Safe to say so far they have handled the matter to my satisfaction and I’m hopeful all parties will be happy at the end.

Wish you well. Let us know how it ends, hope you're back on two wheels soon. 

Hi all,

Cyle Lab Boksburg have exceeded my expectations, below is the message I sent to Cobus the General Manager at the store👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Hi Cobus, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you and your team for the professional manner in which you handled this matter.  Being in the retail space myself I’m very big on customer service especially after sale service.  I have no words to express how humbled I am with the outstanding service I’ve received from you and your entire team.  From Sunday when I learned of the incident to taking delivery of the replacement bike the experience has most certainly cusioned the sadness of loosing my bike.

Thank you once again, please do share the message with your team and thank them for me.  You have a customer for life!

Kind regards,  
Thozi Vanda