Bicycle valuation document - sample

NotSoBigBen

Hey all you talented cyclists!

I'm looking for a bicycle valuation certificate sample document if anyone could maybe help? Even if it's just a copy of one you have received recently ...

TIA

Ben

Edited by NotSoBigBen

2 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

Are you doing this for insurance purposes?

Would be used for that amongst other things ...

Good luck. Neither CL or Giant could help me when I asked for the same. I did it for insurance purposes. 

22 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

Good luck. Neither CL or Giant could help me when I asked for the same. I did it for insurance purposes. 

I don't need a valuation just want to know what the document would look like?

• 1 year later...

Good day i read your replys on the valuation Sertificate. Can u please help me aswell. Kind regards Debbie Labuschagne. My email is debbielab162@gmail.com

On 3/30/2022 at 10:32 AM, mecheng89 said:

Re-Cycles, Giant distributor in Bellville, provided me with a valutaion.  Well, a quote for a replacement of a similar spec new bike.

I had to add in my email to Santam that "my bike" is no longer manufactured, and that this quote was for the nearest spec replacement bike.

Easy enough when trying to get a quote/valuation for a the replacement of a new bike.

Things might get substantially more tricky when trying to get such a document for a "heavily modified" bike.

2 hours ago, Debbie Byleveldt said:

Good day i read your replys on the valuation Sertificate. Can u please help me aswell. Kind regards Debbie Labuschagne. My email is debbielab162@gmail.com

Take Your bike to a Bicycle Shop .

1 hour ago, ChrisF said:

Re-Cycles, Giant distributor in Bellville, provided me with a valutaion.  Well, a quote for a replacement of a similar spec new bike.

I had to add in my email to Santam that "my bike" is no longer manufactured, and that this quote was for the nearest spec replacement bike.

Easy enough when trying to get a quote/valuation for a the replacement of a new bike.

Things might get substantially more tricky when trying to get such a document for a "heavily modified" bike.

Thank you so much

On 3/30/2022 at 2:08 PM, Steady Spin said:

DM me your email address and I'll forward the one Trailtech did for my Evil.

debbielab162@gmail.com

1 minute ago, Debbie Byleveldt said:

Thank you so much appreciated 

can you share with me as well please? cadenceblur@gmail.com