2 bikes being pushed down lever road about 815am

Uni

Saw 2 guys pushig bikes across lever road/old place road down towards Vorna Valley way. One was a fatt bike one a hardtail possibly Silverback.  Balck and red/orange.  I'm  not sure if this helps but I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to save your babies 

I hate these assumptions but sometimes you just want to let the world know that something smelled off and if it gets someone a bike back then ya.

I saw a 150k carbon soft tail for sale for 12k- as an urgent sale on the weekend. Could be someone needing money and selling, but ya all on assumptions. It is always a minefield to step through.

My suggestion- look on the bikehub stolen bikes section, look through the local mtb group pages for matching stolen bikes and if you find a match let them know. Other than that not much more you can do without stepping on toes.

22 minutes ago, FondTF2 said:

Thats a very big assumption being made that they were possibly stolen?

I made the post in case it should help someone. If my bikes ever get stolen I'd rather someone try provide info than be PC and say nothing. You do you. 

1 hour ago, Uni said:

I made the post in case it should help someone. If my bikes ever get stolen I'd rather someone try provide info than be PC and say nothing. You do you. 

Better to make assumptions and possibly be wrong, or hurt some feelings of the sensitive, than sit by and do nothing 👏.

51 minutes ago, M L said:

Better to make assumptions and possibly be wrong, or hurt some feelings of the sensitive, than sit by and do nothing 👏.

Agree with you. People are way too sensitive and there is nothing wrong with asking "is this bike(s) possibly stolen?"