XCO MTB World Champs

Block

18 hours ago, esCape-ist said:

Am I being a retard, or is super sport not broadcasting the short course not the downhill? Guess I'm gonna be watching on my iPad now then with Red Bull tv. Need to get a VPN set up before 5

Β 

windscribe set up. But which country to use to get red bull feed to work? Stays geoblocked if I choose US or UK server

I chose UK and USA. You get some free countries thrown in there too. Germany is one of them and it works for RedBull. 😁

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha yoh massive respect Mr Gaze... Like most, I was never a fan but man do i shmaaak when okes come back from the lows like he has. Fairly tale stuff!Β 

Β 

Looking forward to the big1! Hoping Alan has left his massive result for this πŸ€žπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

7 hours ago, NotSoBigBen said:

UCI MTB World Champs 2022
South African TV Schedule

Saturday - SuperSportΒ 
Channel 206
13:10 Women’s DHΒ 
15:10 Men’s DH

Sunday - SuperSportΒ 
Channel 206
08:55 U23 Women’s XCO
10:40 U23 Men’s XCOΒ 
12:50 Women’s XCO
15:05 Men’s XCO

Β 

Thanks to Sean.Badenhorst and TreadMTB!

Can’t find the DHI on super sport. Definitely not showing on 206. Will check the app now.

10 minutes ago, esCape-ist said:

Can’t find the DHI on super sport. Definitely not showing on 206. Will check the app now.

I give up bunch of useless twits 🀬

20220827_131555.jpg

2 minutes ago, emme said:

950 SS OTT 6 my screen says..Dstv Premium package..

We have premium and cant find. It is on the app.Β 

On DSTV now,watching through internet and not a decoder (according to my son)Apparently added bonus??..

Is anyone able to watch channel 950 on DSTV. We have premium but it says not available on your package. Only working on the app, with some pathetic commentary.

Β 

going to stream red bull tv from my laptop to the TV for the mens. I want Warner on commentary….

showing re runs of the trail seeker series highlights on 206 but can’t do proper coverage of the world champs where we actually have primo athletes taking part. Pathetic DSTV

1 hour ago, emme said:

950 SS OTT 6 my screen says..Dstv Premium package..

premium pacakge + DSTV Now App or DSTV online. Heaven help you if you sharing your DTSV accout with a Man U supporter :(

55 minutes ago, Jbr said:

so you are telling me that they geo restrict all the bicycle racing in SA and you can't even find the live coverage on your expensive TV subscription ? This is beyond ridiculous...

They did it last year as well.