Bikes found Stellenbosch SAPS

Max Headroom

Gonna be interesting proving ownership of the bikes. I think my Raleigh from '97 might be in that photo or is it my BMX from '87.

Most of those look like v-brake bikes with the exception of one or two. Probably old bikes that went missing on campus. You wont find an ebike or stumpy or scalpel in that pile imo

probably kept those for themselves

👀

5 hours ago, Shebeen said:

wonder if my rincon swiped in 2001 is there. turned up at piet se fiets the first time it was swiped.

1983 my bike was stolen from Du Toit station.  That was back when Corrobrick still was in operation.  I used to cycle there, then take the train to school.  (that side of town looked VERY different back then ...)

Think it was about 1989 when we were contacted by the cops, the bike was recovered.

Apparently my parents kept record of the frame number and added that to the police docket.

There was a time when the system still worked.  Let's see how well it works this time round ....