Grippy flat pedals

myhero

4 hours ago, Chadvdw67 said:

To the guys saying the Nukeproof Horizon pedals are so good, is that experience with the Enduro or DownHill flat pedals? Or does it not really make a difference?

The Sam Hill Ones. Whichever those are. They are a bit different to the others, less square corners etc

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Thermophage said:

The Sam Hill Ones. Whichever those are. They are a bit different to the others, less square corners etc

There are "Sam Hill" edition for both the Enduro and Down Hill pedals

Screenshot_20221218-114840_CRC.jpg

Screenshot_20221218-114906_CRC.jpg

• 4 months later...

Why are most of these pedals so expensive :( You'd think that they are simpler and should be less expensive than clipless pedals.

Any experience / feedback on cheaper options like the Marvel or Rockbros pedals?

Edited by MrJacques

Don't under estimate the new dmr v8. Price and durability is good. Bushing replacement cheap and easy as pie.

On a budget the new Ryder Trail Boss look good, pins are replaceable but not sure about other replacement parts.

Slightly up from that, the Burgtec composite pedals are pretty bombproof, and you can get service kits, axles and pins.

The Nukeproof Horizon Enduro pedals are amazing, and cost about the same as most composite pedals available locally, it actually cost me like R300 less to bring in a set of those from CRC than any composite pedals I could find locally, and they are by far the best flat pedals I have used.

P.S. the exchange rate has gone up somewhat since I got mine, but still definitely worth a look