use a VPN like express vpn with location in the uk

Then look for 'uci cyclocross live' on youtube

Edited by 100Tours

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow wow thank you Wva and Mvdp. What a race. Those 2 are just so damn good. Really wanted Wout to win but they left EVERYTHING out there. Just glad it was a clean hard race with no mechanicals to ruin the result. 

just saw now that there were actually other people in the race🤣

2 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

Wow wow thank you Wva and Mvdp. What a race. Those 2 are just so damn good. Really wanted Wout to win but they left EVERYTHING out there. Just glad it was a clean hard race with no mechanicals to ruin the result. 

just saw now that there were actually other people in the race🤣

Jokes side, those guys actually caught up real good. The gap was 30s at a stage, but by the end it was in the low 10s. None of those riders are slow, but the sheer class and power of the big guns were on display again today, that they are just like their tennis counterparts hors categorie. 

1 minute ago, mecheng89 said:

Jokes side, those guys actually caught up real good. The gap was 30s at a stage, but by the end it was in the low 10s. None of those riders are slow, but the sheer class and power of the big guns were on display again today, that they are just like their tennis counterparts hors categorie. 

I saw that, didn’t realise how slow the last part of the lap was. Eli must have been sprinting, maybe that’s why he was shaking his head. Thought she could have passed and won🤔

Just now, shaper said:

Fantastic racing! Insane! What a crowd!

Commentators mentioned 40k people. That's stadium level crowds, for an 70 minute long bicycle race between 2 people? No wonder they ask steep appearance fees. Sven Nys is just jealous that he couldn't bag as much cash back in his day.

1 minute ago, Long Wheel Base said:

I saw that, didn’t realise how slow the last part of the lap was. Eli must have been sprinting, maybe that’s why he was shaking his head. Thought she could have passed and won🤔

Small man symdrome maybe. He's a powerhouse, he's proven it regularly during the CX season. But the fact that 2 of the best bike riders, not CX racers, pitch up for a world champs? Count yourself lucky if you're in the same camera shot. 

Boringly good!

The suspense was delayed to the last time over the barriers, but it would have been better if one, or the other, was able to get a gap. 

After lap 1, I knew MvdP would win purely because I felt the course suited him more.

Edited by Frosty

5 minutes ago, peepeekaitjie said:

well his daddy did design the course

That aside, it had limited places to make a mistake, eg. soft sand, deep ruts, etc. also no bike changes needed.

1 minute ago, Frosty said:

That aside, it had limited places to make a mistake, eg. soft sand, deep ruts, etc. also no bike changes needed.

should have probably used /s

15 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

Commentators mentioned 40k people. That's stadium level crowds, for an 70 minute long bicycle race between 2 people? No wonder they ask steep appearance fees. Sven Nys is just jealous that he couldn't bag as much cash back in his day.

there were other races on the same day, so plenty for the punters to get involves in