• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bernard and Christell Mtb Bucket List said:

Nino flying!

He's my guy ...hope he got the tyre strategy I sent 🤣

My yearly visit to the hub. I hear Nibali is a podium contender after the 1st climb of 9 minutes. Yolande de Villiers didn't get a lifetime ban from any doping or cycling authorities, was like a year silent ban if I remember correctly. Epic had a rule that you're not allowed in their event. The newish ironman owners probably changed their rule or they would have no retired "greats" taking part. My favorites if they dont lose to much time in 1st day or 2 is the Spanish BH guys. Cheering for my neighbor Jennie and birthday girl, 49 today, Esther Suss. They considered for a moment to ride UCI women cause you just have to finish to get pocket money but insisted social no stress masters after retirement is going to be a nicer experience. Looking forward to follow the hardest Epic ever ;)

12 minutes ago, @grootlem said:

My yearly visit to the hub. I hear Nibali is a podium contender after the 1st climb of 9 minutes. Yolande de Villiers didn't get a lifetime ban from any doping or cycling authorities, was like a year silent ban if I remember correctly. Epic had a rule that you're not allowed in their event. The newish ironman owners probably changed their rule or they would have no retired "greats" taking part. My favorites if they dont lose to much time in 1st day or 2 is the Spanish BH guys. Cheering for my neighbor Jennie and birthday girl, 49 today, Esther Suss. They considered for a moment to ride UCI women cause you just have to finish to get pocket money but insisted social no stress masters after retirement is going to be a nicer experience. Looking forward to follow the hardest Epic ever ;)

Must have changed the rules. I googled - many new articles stating li.. fe ban

47 minutes ago, Bernard and Christell Mtb Bucket List said:

Nino flying!

Oh-hell-yeah GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

46 minutes ago, love2fly said:

He's my guy ...hope he got the tyre strategy I sent 🤣

🤣

36 minutes ago, @grootlem said:

Nino killing Andri by when? Tuesday?

LOL he's holding on, leading even! 

Respect, Beers and Blevins 

It takes me 7 seconds to throw my leg over the top tube, to cleat in and roll off. 
What a close contest for both men and women at this point in time

D73B9C32-107F-44FF-9759-E64F1EC118A6.jpeg

Edited by 'Dale

I think its great Andri is there with them. Fun fact: last year he did better than Lars and Nino. 

image.png.25f92f5d3640de6859ec8ce47144c3fa.png

image.png.c7678d15a5db1ac5fbe9e5bd525a1334.png

24 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

I think its great Andri is there with them. Fun fact: last year he did better than Lars and Nino. 

image.png.25f92f5d3640de6859ec8ce47144c3fa.png

image.png.c7678d15a5db1ac5fbe9e5bd525a1334.png

Lars crashed out if I am right or am I thinking different? 

Yaaaaasis... another top showing by the gravity defying watt bomb factory Matt 🇿🇦 💪

Said before I doubt Adri will go the distance with Nino. Let's see.

Speed Company & Canyon within a minute. Nothing considering what's to come... #aspens 

Epic really starts tomorrow. 

Weather forecast looks great for the week with possibly damp later in the week. Nothing extreme on either end of the scale.

48 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Respect, Beers and Blevins 

It takes me 7 seconds throw my leg over the top tube,  to cleat in and roll off. 

D73B9C32-107F-44FF-9759-E64F1EC118A6.jpeg

at 14km Scott were 14.8 seconds ahead of Spez
from 14km to finish Spez rode 21sec into Scott.

Prologue in essence isn't always a true indication of how the race or any race will unfold, that is a solid 2nd half of the course in terms of pacing. 

6 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

Lars crashed out if I am right or am I thinking different? 

Nino had a flat..."fun fact" was meant to be 🙂