Let's see your Titan Racing bikes

Titan Racing Bikes

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/17/2023 at 8:37 PM, Mattman said:

A bit late on posting some pics, but here is the new Cypher Carbon Pro. A part of me was sceptical about the colour before I bought it, but it looks amazing in person 

F2B4D200-5E8B-4A74-B427-BF1B846632D5.jpeg

AD9D3418-B9E0-42BD-A433-C9518FA52EDA.jpeg

@Titan Racing Bikes is the quoted weight on the website based on a medium frame size? My overall bike weight is coming in more than claimed but assume this is because it’s an XL frame? 

2 hours ago, GuyKilfoil said:

My old Drone Pro. The bike that made me fall in love with MTB. Miss her every day even though I now have an Epic EVO.

Titan 3a.jpg

Anyone selling a similar bike? 

15 hours ago, GuyKilfoil said:

Could have it in MTB or road, Savage. How's the Dale? That's another one I should've never sold...:( 

Team Cypher.jpg

Team Valerian.jpg

There is also a black version of the bottom one, Savages have the above Mtb and roadies :)

40 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

There is also a black version of the bottom one, Savages have the above Mtb and roadies :)

I've got proper love for that white Valerian. Running a BMW Dealership, it looks like it was made to go next to one of our M Cars. #justsaying Derek Edwards and the team at Titan Racing... :)

m3 touring 2.jpg

M3 Touring.jpg

History M.jpg

@TitanRacing - Do you sell hardtail carbon frames (only)?  I do not see any frames on your website.

2 hours ago, CyclistSA said:

@TitanRacing - Do you sell hardtail carbon frames (only)?  I do not see any frames on your website.

Complete bikes only at this stage.