EPO/GH/etc no problem find it here.

The_Doctor

Probably a balance of both. Life bans would definitely make more than a few Pro's consider that they are risking their income. And if they were in a society/community that scorned the use of PPED's they would be much more hesitant to arrive at the point of making that decision in the first place. You will always have cheats and social deviants everywhere but we can ostracise them.

Fair point. Stricter sentences will deter some' date=' and public opinion will deter others, but some athletes will take bob martins if they make them ride faster.[/quote']

Nah, that stuff makes you feel like a dog!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a balance of both. Life bans would definitely make more than a few Pro's consider that they are risking their income. And if they were in a society/community that scorned the use of PPED's they would be much more hesitant to arrive at the point of making that decision in the first place. You will always have cheats and social deviants everywhere but we can ostracise them.

Fair point. Stricter sentences will deter some' date=' and public opinion will deter others, but some athletes will take bob martins if they make them ride faster.[/quote']

I was told bob martins would make my hair thicker and stronger but did not help Unhappy

The only way to stop it is to make it illegal. By that I mean sending people to jail for either testing positive or caught wih the stuff on them. Nota slap on the wrist and conviscation of their goodies.

Sport has become a big money game and people are willing to risk plenty to make it to the top. But sitting in jail may be the answer to all WADA's problems.

Since this whole debacle has taken place I have decided not to carry on doing what I was, which was only giving info nothing else.

People need to put themselves in the athletes shoes and concider what view he or she would take if they were on the verge of a lifetime commitment to sport, and wether taking drugs or not is viable.

Not knocking the average fun rider here, but most people have no idea what goes on at world level. I have been there, many many many times. I am not trying to convince you again what the pro's etc do but doping is rife and always will be.

Every magazine you open wether it be cycling, running or any other sport for that matter has half the publication dedicated to who has been caught, who is under investigation.

The problem exists in every proffesional sport.