EPO/GH/etc no problem find it here.

The_Doctor

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget the pro's, with the stuff this easily to come by, I wonder how many A bunch riders are on something.

hehe,

Looking at the Eposino site, I see that one of the partners of the manufacturing JV is Peking University !! 

I'll refrain from making any Chinese jokes, especially seeing that one of the hubbers is turning yellow, isn't that right Epoh Wink

Now let me find my credit card..........

Big%20smile

Someone said recently on the Hub that the A bunches/Pro's are clean (STRICTLY S/A)......maybe being cynical but I'm not so sure about them being "clean"

I have my reservations....QuestionQuestion

"DTThumbs%20Up"

Forget the pro's' date=' with the stuff this easily to come by, I wonder how many A bunch riders are on something. [/quote']

I would not see the point for some1 riding in the normal groups to use the stuff. I'm thinking ppl riding League are more likely to use something, maybe the Sub Vets and Vets since they have the money and time to reseach the stuff, just a thought?

Chunkey, what group(s) uses the stuff the most, you should know??

Last year I had a discussion with somebody who is in a position to have a good idea.  His take was that among the vets' bunches there was a fair degree of, shall we say, experimentation going on.

Then again, the same person also said that the pro peloton was mostly clean.  After Operacion Puerto, the second claim is certainly in doubt, so who knows how accurate the first really is?

On a tangent...a few years ago I caught a cold in Argus week.  On raceday I was over it, but still had some lingering snots.  My cold muti of choice is Corenza C...which contains pseudoephedrine, which as far as I know is not UCI legal.

Is it any wonder most of us post under inventive screen names, when we have our glittering records to protect!

hehe' date='

Looking at the Eposino site, I see that one of the partners of the manufacturing JV is Peking University !! 

I'll refrain from making any Chinese jokes, especially seeing that one of the hubbers is turning yellow, isn't that right Epoh Wink

Now let me find my credit card..........

[/quote']

Hahaha take the o out of Epoh...

Just joking LOLLOL

EPO smo.

Everyone thinks this is the 1st drug of choice.You need a script for the stuff and i don't know any doctor who is willing to lose his license by giving a non medical script to some middle of the pack cyclist.i think here in SA the problems lie with ephedrine,caffeine(above legal limits)and a host of other banned substances in our local products(USN)that average Joe is not even aware of.

Cyclists are all clean' date=' nobody uses drugs. Just water and bananas..Wink[/quote']

Ja, ja a couple of weeks go by and suddenly it's cool to be "witty and funny" about the issue again. I am a vet and don't use drugs. I find it offensive that this and other insinuations include me.

Chunky, tell me have you handed your Springbok colours back yet? You admitted that you cheated so if you have any moral fibre you will return them.

Also until you have the balls to tell the whole truth go and make your insinuations somewhere else - most of us don't want to hear your lies. I've said it before it is you and people like you who are at the root of the problem!

EPO smo.

Everyone thinks this is the 1st drug of choice.You need a script for the stuff and i don't know any doctor who is willing to lose his license by giving a non medical script to some middle of the pack cyclist.i think here in SA the problems lie with ephedrine' date='caffeine(above legal limits)and a host of other banned substances in our local products(USN)that average Joe is not even aware of.
[/quote']

Caffeine is not a banned substance in any quantity.  It was removed from the WADA list at the beginning of 2005.

Last year I had a discussion with somebody who is in a position to have a good idea.  His take was that among the vets' bunches there was a fair degree of' date=' shall we say, experimentation going on.

Then again, the same person also said that the pro peloton was mostly clean.  After Operacion Puerto, the second claim is certainly in doubt, so who knows how accurate the first really is?

On a tangent...a few years ago I caught a cold in Argus week.  On raceday I was over it, but still had some lingering snots.  My cold muti of choice is Corenza C...which contains pseudoephedrine, which as far as I know is not UCI legal.

Is it any wonder most of us post under inventive screen names, when we have our glittering records to protect!
[/quote']

Interesting, especially in light of the reports that the Spanish Inquisition... sorry, Civil Guard, may have falsified documents in these matters....