[Event] Tankwa Trek

Dryland Events

Event Name: Tankwa Trek
When: 08/02/2024 - 11/02/2024
Where: KALEO GUEST FARM, Western Cape
Category: Mountain Bike

The Momentum Medical Scheme Tankwa Trek presented by Biogen is truly a ride like no other. The iconic four-stage race takes place from 8-11 February 2024 as one of the first UCI events of the season. With breathtaking trails through the Bokkeveld and winding routes in the Witzenburg area, this race features some of the most unique scenery South Africa has to offer. This region renowned for its unforgiving summers and harsh winters, routes through rocky outcrops and climbs steeper than the imagination can fathom! Some trails are hand-built and smoothly sculpted, while others rough and loose – but all reward the adventurous at heart. Riders are not only treated to tough yet exhilarating riding, but also get to enjoy true ‘Karoo hospitality’ with a world-class race at Kaleo Guest Farm.

Join us this summer and experience the ride of a lifetime!

Go to Event Page.

I was planning to attend next year but for some reason only Teams entries available?

No Solo?

Why not?

40 minutes ago, Dobri said:

I was planning to attend next year but for some reason only Teams entries available?

No Solo?

Why not?

I just checked with Dryland Events, apparently it's teams only from 2024

• 4 months later...