GCN+ Closing

WIPEOUT 1000

After a few runarounds I finally got to some Eurosport 1 and 2 channels. It's only live TV though. Any way we can watch anything non-live on demand or do we have to wait for the reruns? Kodi newbie here.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/18/2024 at 3:58 PM, Frosty said:

Otherwise I'm inviting myself over to a few mates, for de Ronde, Paris-Roubaix and a few other classics.  Haven't missed de Ronde and PR since it was available to watch in SA.

guaranteed those will be on tizcycling

11 hours ago, Red Bird said:

After a few runarounds I finally got to some Eurosport 1 and 2 channels. It's only live TV though. Any way we can watch anything non-live on demand or do we have to wait for the reruns? Kodi newbie here.

Kodi is mostly good for live tv (worldwide tv) and then series and movies (which will be on demand as you scrape for the series etc).  Depending on which build you installed there maybe a TV guide, so you can see if and when the re-runs are, else you can often find past races on Youtube or other links

On 1/22/2024 at 8:17 AM, Meezo said:

i also tried on both my phone and mibox, and could get the aspire build you were referring to. i didn't take a long time to look much into will do when the time is right.

On 1/22/2024 at 9:25 PM, Red Bird said:

ok got this working on android phone , mibox , windows pc. I also managed to get it installed on the xbox one but for some odd reason the stream to load, was giving me an error will check again what's that about...

as @Red Bird has said, there's channels 1 and 2 of eurosport i wonder if they'll add more should the more sports happen

4 hours ago, Red Bird said:

👌🏼😁IMG20240128144709.jpg.985227ba025fa4f66e9cd92ae1e9594c.jpg

Please share the add on you used? I'm still grappling with getting this off the ground

28 minutes ago, lechatnoir said:

Please share the add on you used? I'm still grappling with getting this off the ground

It took some time to figure out, but basically you have to install the Doomzday Build then from that install the Aspire Build. Restart the app. Once open, scroll the bottom menu through the categories. Eurosport is listed.

https://www.vpnhacks.com/aspire-kodi-build.html

Edited by Red Bird
Link

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 7:20 PM, Red Bird said:

It took some time to figure out, but basically you have to install the Doomzday Build then from that install the Aspire Build. Restart the app. Once open, scroll the bottom menu through the categories. Eurosport is listed.

https://www.vpnhacks.com/aspire-kodi-build.html

Hi @Red Bird. Trying to figure this out on my side. I followed the URL you gave and I assume there has been some updates as the screenshots from the URL is different to what I am seeing. Nonetheless - I installed it (Doomsday Simple Wizard) and then the Aspire V2 build. But where do you select Eurosport 1/2? All I am getting is: 

image.png.63a9d9a5a218c36acfa0c3a9c02e4a0f.png

3 minutes ago, pedal menace said:

Hi @Red Bird. Trying to figure this out on my side. I followed the URL you gave and I assume there has been some updates as the screenshots from the URL is different to what I am seeing. Nonetheless - I installed it (Doomsday Simple Wizard) and then the Aspire V2 build. But where do you select Eurosport 1/2? All I am getting is: 

image.png.63a9d9a5a218c36acfa0c3a9c02e4a0f.png

Scroll across to Sports TV, then scroll up and across to the one after BT/Sky Sports, you will then see Eurosport

5 minutes ago, shaper said:

Scroll across to Sports TV, then scroll up and across to the one after BT/Sky Sports, you will then see Eurosport

Tx but Sorry - but scroll across from where? Next to " My Movies"? There is an arrow but nothing happens? Would really appreciate any help

Use your remote to scroll around inside the Aspire build until you get to this screen. 

20240223_161313.jpg

13 minutes ago, shaper said:

Use your remote to scroll around inside the Aspire build until you get to this screen. 

20240223_161313.jpg

Making progress!! Seeing only this:

image.png.a8ac1269bbd76d772d5128d34cc3c8fa.png