BMC TeamElite 02 need help pricing??

Paulhoatson

I was given this bike for my daughter a few years ago but we are emigrating and I need to sell it. I can't find a lot of info and have no idea what price to ask for it in the second hand market. It's in great condition except for the chips on the top of the frame (shown in pictures) Any help from those not trying to buy it off me on the cheap :) 

Thanks in advance.

IMG_1243.jpeg

IMG_1244.jpeg

IMG_1245.jpeg

IMG_1246.jpeg

IMG_1247.jpeg

IMG_1248.jpeg

Morning, my guess is 3-5k dependant on whether the bike was recently serviced and whether the the fork was serviced. Older 26" wheel 3x bikes are no longer desirable so are better kept than sold (due to much higher replacement costs).

Very often a bike like this can cost a lot getting it back up to full running order. Good luck with sale.

What looks great for you might not look great for me. Those are some pretty serious chips on the top tube and there’s loads of scuff marks all over. Not sure you’re going to get much for it.

There might be good demand for the fork though as they are pretty hard to find these days.

21 minutes ago, DJuice said:

Please consider donating to a commuter. Paying it Forward.

To them that bike will be more valuable than R2.5k you are going to be lucky to get.

Need multiple likes for this post.