Slightly ruined Ciovita LS jersey

mecheng89

Answer from Ciovita, Andrew, a few moments ago - 

Dear xxx,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm truly sorry to learn about your recent accident and sincerely hope you're recovering well.

We're more than willing to help repair your garment. Our expert team will assess it and decide on the best repair approach, using techniques like sewing and ultrasonic welding to ensure minimal visibility. However, it's important to note that the repair might not be entirely invisible, leaving you with a unique mark to share your cycling adventure with friends.

For your convenience in Johannesburg, you have two options: either drop the garment off at our Broadacres store (we have weekly shipments to our Cape Town head office), or send it directly to us at:

199 Albert Rd
Woodstock, 7925
Western Cape

Att: REPAIR DEPARTMENT

When sending the garment, please indicate the specific area needing attention with a small sticker. Include your full contact details, return address, and a copy of our correspondence for reference.

The entire repair process is estimated to take between 10-15 days.

22 hours ago, Johan A Marais said:

Good luck with Ciovita, I cannot even get them to honour an order placed and paid for, this after they have sent the wrong shirt to me.  So far just promises, and no luck in getting the correct shirt.  

Not sure what kick started the action but I was called yesterday, was promised the right shirt will be delivered in person before close of business yesterday.  And just before 4pm the new shirt was delivered; apologies were made, and handshakes were done.  All is good, thank you Ciovita.

27 minutes ago, Johan A Marais said:

Not sure what kick started the action but I was called yesterday, was promised the right shirt will be delivered in person before close of business yesterday.  And just before 4pm the new shirt was delivered; apologies were made, and handshakes were done.  All is good, thank you Ciovita.

power of le hub

On 1/10/2024 at 12:21 PM, mecheng89 said:

Thanks. This seems more appropriate to diving gear, but I'm willing to give it a spin on the bib that was damaged, due to the colour.

Before i purchased i had a chat with the manager and they sell of lot of patch kits for lycra skin suits. I already patched two small holes in bibs and the patch is working like a charm. Only downside is the grey colour.

59 minutes ago, Nestus said:

Before i purchased i had a chat with the manager and they sell of lot of patch kits for lycra skin suits. I already patched two small holes in bibs and the patch is working like a charm. Only downside is the grey colour.

I'm pretty sure the grey will beat any flesh-toned exposure