Clothing manufacturer other than Ciovita

Riccardo

10 minutes ago, INDABUSCHE said:

I think that this was a fair question. If you are going to call out a brand then there must be issues. If they are of a personal nature then why not leave the brand name out of the equation and ask the Hub users to draw reference to clothing suppliers in general. 

Miss the part where he is calling them out, just asking for alternatives? I see nothing wrong with that.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, INDABUSCHE said:

I think that this was a fair question. If you are going to call out a brand then there must be issues. If they are of a personal nature then why not leave the brand name out of the equation and ask the Hub users to draw reference to clothing suppliers in general. 

I dont think he was calling them out,  he simply (and politely) asked for alternatives to Ciovita for custom kit.   No long posts etc, just a simple question.

And also no need to drag out anything more than the original post to appease people wondering why.

3 hours ago, Robin said:

I recently purchased a few pairs of Vye's trail shorts! So far really stoked with them 💪

I have preferred them over Ciovita's trail shorts, despite Vye's shorts being a bit tighter. 

Interested to see how the last while being used over the coming months!

Thanks for your support. Please let us know how they go for you. 

5 hours ago, INDABUSCHE said:

He didn’t actually call them out. He just asked for alternative kit options. 

6 hours ago, Riccardo said:

I would prefer not to elaborate,if you don’t mind.

thanks 

@Riccardo 100% all good. Just curious because I know some of the furniture over with them so always keen on skinder.

I would go Vye as well or The Big S if you don’t mind supporting non-local.

Keep well and ride safe.

Can`t go wrong with Attivo, Riaan makes all our club kits and DC teams.

Great quality and fit.

Not sure if its the time of year and all these guys are busy, or my very small quantity that I'm looking for, or the fact that most of these guys are based in Cape Town, but I've sent 5 requests out on Sunday, received 1 quote so far, and if it wasnt for Vye being on this forum they wouldnt have known that I made a request that got lost in the system.

Yes I've left it late, so I'm also to blame, but time is running out.

2 hours ago, The Ouzo said:

Not sure if its the time of year and all these guys are busy, or my very small quantity that I'm looking for, or the fact that most of these guys are based in Cape Town, but I've sent 5 requests out on Sunday, received 1 quote so far, and if it wasnt for Vye being on this forum they wouldnt have known that I made a request that got lost in the system.

Yes I've left it late, so I'm also to blame, but time is running out.

Emailing companies on a Sunday often ends in failure. 

Those receiving the email will likely get a ping on their phone, see it, it gets marked as read and then on Monday they walk into a wall of work and things get a bit crazy until Thursday.

IMHO, type your email, prepare it and then set it to sent between 10:00 and 11:00 on Monday morning.

Whoever does that part of the admin will be at their desk, switched on and dealing with work.

I really do mean this. Enquiring about anything on days when companies don't work is opening the door to them not being answered.

16 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Emailing companies on a Sunday often ends in failure. 

Those receiving the email will likely get a ping on their phone, see it, it gets marked as read and then on Monday they walk into a wall of work and things get a bit crazy until Thursday.

IMHO, type your email, prepare it and then set it to sent between 10:00 and 11:00 on Monday morning.

Whoever does that part of the admin will be at their desk, switched on and dealing with work.

I really do mean this. Enquiring about anything on days when companies don't work is opening the door to them not being answered.

I did enquiries via their websites, but you're probably right, the enquiry would have generated an email that went to the assigned person.

you'd think I'd know this, I dont phone clients before 10am on a monday because I know what a typical monday morning would look like.

Although a few of those enquiries were also made on monday mid day, I would have hoped those would be dealt with.

5 hours ago, The Ouzo said:

I did enquiries via their websites, but you're probably right, the enquiry would have generated an email that went to the assigned person.

you'd think I'd know this, I dont phone clients before 10am on a monday because I know what a typical monday morning would look like.

Although a few of those enquiries were also made on monday mid day, I would have hoped those would be dealt with.

Give Rapid Sports a CALL 👍