Bakwena Seeding

snapshot

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

problem now is that if I get dropped from the vets bunch I am going to have to wait a very long time before I can catch the A bus coming past!

problem now is that if I get dropped from the vets bunch I am going to have to wait a very long time before I can catch the A bus coming past!

Nah, you'd be able to TT faster than that LOL

Good point, maybe thats a GOOD thing, so guys that should be starting in D or E with me and decide to start in Vets, get dumped, wheelsuck with As a bit and then end with the middle of B in a good time and early finish will be instead facing a loooong tough ride all on there own!!LOL

Klapperknop' date=' I think you have issuesWacko

[/quote']

Wonder Woman, I have a problem with the organisers; not the registered cyclist! I do not want to race in the VC group; firstly I am not at the level of the VC cyclist; the likes of Andrew Mclean etc. and 2nd I do not want to join there just to start early and get dropped in the first 30km.

Hence why I have a problem with the organisers. Starting an hour later than the last registered group constitute 2 things; firstly the wind is much stronger coming back .... I finish possible an hour plus later than anticipated  and where is the fairness between registered racing and open seeded? I do not pay less than the registered racers; why should I not have the same conditions as registered racers; i.e. wind conditions ...

I only have an issue with Bakwena starting time gap between registered and open groups ..... Lost City and any other races for that matter, I do not have any issues .....

Ek moet erken dat daar 'n paar manne in die Vets ry wat nie eintlik daar moet wees nie, kan nie praat oor die ander groepe nie.

Die probleem is net dat die ongeregistreerde ryers dan weer die heeltyd gaan kla dat ons die heeltyd op hulle skree as ons verbykom, en glo my, ons gaan baie groepe vang! En na 100 harde kilometer gaan ek jou nie mooi vra om uit die pad uit te kom nie...

En wat gaan julle s? as die gerigestreerde ryers later wegspring en julle nog steeds in julle moer in ry?

Ek nooi vir Klapperknop uit om saam met ons in die VA groep te kom ry en dan sommer self te sien hoe goed die geregistreerde ryers is. Hy kan saam met die VA's begin (want dis lekker rustig daar;-) ) en die elites gaan hom dalk seermaak. Hoe klink dit, Klapperknop?

The new seeding based on ability and results when and if implemented should address the problem of less strong cyclists starting in higher groups.

Sias, mense dink seker ek is n "moan"gat; glo my ek is nie een nie ... ek glo in regverdigheid en aangesien die organiseerders op hierdie gebied onregverdig is, lig ek net my opinie teenoor hulle!

Good point' date=' maybe thats a GOOD thing, so guys that should be starting in D or E with me and decide to start in Vets

[/quote']

Ouch!

That hurts!  Ouch

not you! I'm talking about the guys that I managed to pass in a race, I mean how many punctures do you need to get to lose 30-60 minutes to the funriders!

Klapper - stem saam op daardie punt. Hulle kan die gaping tussen die groepe baie kleiner maak. 5 min sal die ding doen... Die A's sal dalk van die stadiger vets vang wat nie ry waar hulle hoort nie, maar andersins behoort daar nie probleme te wees met groot groepe wat ander groot groepe moet verby vat nie.