I think it looks different and pretty cool. Wonder how yellow they’ll stay though? But very cool. I have bright blue Stamps on my Giant and I love them.  

Thank you - they these marvel pedals I picked up for 550 at cycle lab and honestly for the price they are pretty amazing grip is solid.

Ja we have a set of black ones and they’re super bang for buck

As long as they work I say. Colour is irrelevant and fashion is out of fashion. Ride the bike is the best answer I think.

16 hours ago, RobynE said:

Ja we have a set of black ones and they’re super bang for buck

Colour ,,, ENJOY it !

We have previously gone with green pedals on a green bike.  These have since been moved over to another green bike, and still going good.  No issues with colour fading or staining.

I have tried yellow grips on a bike .... now that stained quickly !!!  But man o man, it looks nice when a bike is colour matched 👍

BANG FOR BUCK .... I have gone through many Giant pedals of the same price point.  They WORK.  But when it wears it gets tossed out.  I have also had a couple of very expensive pedals.  First set was replaced as part of a product recall, even though it was worked fine.  It was replaced by Giant with another high end set.  At 5 times the price it did NOT last 5 times as long.  I currently have two sets of mid-price point pedals ... Let's see how long these last.