CWC Rocks!

rock

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll be any type of bear if I'm between those legs LOL

Thug, you need to be specific, because between those legs you can be two types of bear, a Pooh Bear... No need to explain where you'd be, or a Panda Bear, eats shoots and leaves!

Well I'll be any type of bear if I'm between those legs LOL

Thug' date=' you need to be specific, because between those legs you can be two types of bear, a Pooh Bear... No need to explain where you'd be, or a Panda Bear, eats shoots and leaves!
[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOL very good one Pantani LOL

Thug, you need to be specific, because between those legs you can be two types of bear, a Pooh Bear... No need to explain where you'd be, or a Panda Bear, eats shoots and leaves!

LOLLOLLOLClapClapClapEmbarrassed

Care Bear? But caring is sharing and I don't share therefore I don't care! I like the Panda bear thingy! Eish... My missus musn't see this post, otherwise I'll be a Neutered Bear Ouch

No no....This is much more subtile..

http://creditplushealth.org/health%20picture/Anna%20Kournikova%20Teddy%20Bear.jpg

Blame it on goldilocks and her bear....

The difference is that the dude with the gun can FORCE me to do anything he wants!

For Goldilocks and her furry friend....i'd do anything GLADLY!!!!